forest of Dean wild boar cull hunt saboteurs

Got to laugh at the attempts to 'cover up'; am sure most SD members could do a better job!
Do you think if we recommended they "cam up" they'd see the funny side?

I don't know why , but I just read through the Anti's face book exchanges . How old are these people ? It's like listening to a bunch of 12 year olds , oh well , it takes all types I guess .

AB

Seems to be quite a bit of inflammatory and intimidating messages on this "web page"

I wonder if those responsible have heard of the Harassment Act

I don't know why the F.C tolerate these parasites when there are laws in place to protect them.

Public rights of way
A public right of way (such as a footpath) exists only to allow the passage from A to B. It does not give the right to demonstrate or indulge in any other activity. This has been upheld in court.

Criminal damage
Falls into two types. It is a criminal offence to destroy or damage property belonging to another without authority or permission. (simple criminal damage) It becomes aggravated criminal damage if there is an intention or a possibility that the damage could endanger life. These offences could apply to damage to snares, traps, release pens or any other shoot equipment.

I know if I had equipment being damaged by these,(can't think of a suitable name for them) then I would sit and wait for them to appear again as they clearly revisit high seat positions. Maybe the F.C could take on private security firms to also patrol the woods and stop these from their antics which could end bad for them if they are creeping about the woods after dark whilst the rangers are out and about after pigs.

Perhaps you can't think of a suitable name for themElmar but the work that comes to mind with me is F**kwits. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

These people just ain't right in the head.

I notice one of the posts is a guy bragging about ****ing on the high seat ladders (he calls it scent marking) - no need to scent mark mate - most of you are stinking unwashed carpet wearing idiots anyway.

i will say though if I caught anyone ****ing on one of my high Seats...they would be educated...

shows what hat kind of immature scum they are.

And the left wing vegan sandle wearing dope smoking FB poeple responded with

We reviewed your report of Forest of Dean Wild Boar Cull Hunt Saboteurs
Thank you for taking the time to report something that you feel may violate our Community Standards. Reports like yours are an important part of making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment. We reviewed the Page you reported for containing theft or vandalism and found that it doesn't violate our Community Standards.
email_open_log_pic.php

What concerns me is the fact they are following rangers and know where they live. Some of these idiots are extreme, are they willing to do more than intimidate people and their families? Glad I don't work down there

Al

For me their comments are threatening, where does the line get drawn at personal opinion (made public) being hostile and threatening behaviour. Stating they have people's addresses, saying that those who do the culling shot be, strung up and shot, etc. Promoting criminal activity, through the destruction of property and as Barry said possibly endangering life by doing so.

Facebook like to avoid issues, I'm going to report it too! I have the time I am currently in the bath!

I don't know why the F.C tolerate these parasites when there are laws in place to protect them.

Public rights of way
A public right of way (such as a footpath) exists only to allow the passage from A to B. It does not give the right to demonstrate or indulge in any other activity. This has been upheld in court.

Criminal damage
Falls into two types. It is a criminal offence to destroy or damage property belonging to another without authority or permission. (simple criminal damage) It becomes aggravated criminal damage if there is an intention or a possibility that the damage could endanger life. These offences could apply to damage to snares, traps, release pens or any other shoot equipment.

I know if I had equipment being damaged by these,(can't think of a suitable name for them) then I would sit and wait for them to appear again as they clearly revisit high seat positions. Maybe the F.C could take on private security firms to also patrol the woods and stop these from their antics which could end bad for them if they are creeping about the woods after dark whilst the rangers are out and about after pigs.

Unfortunately since the land is managed by the FC it is designated by the Countryside and Rights of Way (CROW) Act which basically means that people have a right to access the entire area outwith PROWs. From reading the comments left by these people on their page, they are being very careful to remain within the law (although it's hard to see how urinating on a high seat can be legal). All the personal details they have published about the FC rangers was already in the public domain. They are clearly not on this planet (referring to mushrooms as "pixie food").

Urinating on a high seat could be classed as a public health issue, he could have aids or anything for all you know :scared:

Hepatitis would be a bigger concern. It's far more resilient outside the human body than HIV. Regardless, it is a pretty revolting thing to do. I notice that they don't refer to actual vandalism of the highseats. We can only hope that they make a blunder and leave themselves open to prosecution

Lots of members of the D.S.U.K. site are complaining to facebook to try and get them stopped, same as scumwatch was removed

Just been looking at the F.C Byelaws for their woods and there are a few they can get them on

THE FORESTRY COMMISSION BYELAWS

Acts Prohibited on the Lands of the Commissioners

5. No person shall in or on the lands of the Commissioners:-

v. remove or damage any building, wall, gate, stile, fence, railing, post, chain, seat, drain, pipe-line, notice-board, receptacle for rubbish or any other thing belonging to the Commissioners;

vi. display any notice, placard or bill;

xxvi. wilfully obstruct, disturb or annoy in any manner any person lawfully in or on such lands;

xxviii. place or leave on such lands (except in receptacles provided for the purpose by the
Commissioners or by any other competent authority) any litter, rubbish, filth or refuse of any kind; (I would think this includes ****ing on high seats)

7. No person shall on the lands of the Commissioners:-

iii. park or leave unattended a motor vehicle between the hours of sunset and sunrise except by the
side of a highway for a stop of reasonable duration for refreshment or other reasonable cause.
(They must be parking somewhere to go on their walks in the night)

Last edited:
Lowlifes .I met a Forest Ranger at a D.I. Feral Boar and deer best practice day in September ,near Chepstow just over the river from the FoD and he had death threats!They are effectively terrorists!:evil:

Back