Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: it never rains

it never rains

Well its pouring now.
    The dog has a complete rupture of his cruciate ligament and going for surgery on Thursday. Yesterday mum fell over inspecting the tyres on the car and broke her hip, surgery this morning. As things come in three's seriously thinking of deciding on anaesthetic of choice.
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Tom270 View Post
    Well its pouring now.
    The dog has a complete rupture of his cruciate ligament and going for surgery on Thursday. Yesterday mum fell over inspecting the tyres on the car and broke her hip, surgery this morning. As things come in three's seriously thinking of deciding on anaesthetic of choice.
    Tom
    I feel for you hope all goes we'll with mothers hip op and the dog on Thursday keep your chin up high you will get through this best of luck
    DJC
    Keep on going to the end you never no what's round the corner

Quote Originally Posted by Tom270 View Post
    Well its pouring now.
    Tom

ONE glass of BRANDY comes to mind, ''chin up'' Tom ,, up and onward

Quote Originally Posted by 49ERIC View Post
    ONE glass of BRANDY comes to mind, ''chin up'' Tom ,, up and onward
    I was more thinking about the whole bottle but the way his luck is going it would turn out to be water. Phew.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

At least mum wont need to walk the dog for a while.... speedy recovery for them both

I hope everything picks up for you all.

This is where when things happen for whatever reason ... You can dig deep realise it is what it is & take deep breath & say right ... Let's deal with this
    Or
    Can sit and lament how hard done by you are ....

I've been low at various points in time for whatever reason but you hear or see someone who worse off & realise you have nothing coming over you .

Time to sit have that brandy , whisky. Or whatever , take a deep breath & plod on mucker.

2 types of people in the world ... I'm guessing your the type to deal & get on with it

Hope yer mum n dog have as much as possible a stress free recovery

A'the best
    Paul

Thanks for the good wishes. Mum doing very well, operation went well and in good spirits today.
    Get dog sorted on Thursday.

Glad to hear your Mum's doing well. What's the vet saying about your pups working future? Good news, I hope?

Mum broke her hip and was up and at them after three days.Dog did cruciate ligament and was out of action for six months - got him fully fit and working again for a season only to have him have to have both elbows operated on for displasia just before the beginning of this season. He is back to fullfitness now. It all gets better in the end!