Thread: Pair of 7x50 binoculars. Nice and clear, ideal starter

Pair of 7x50 binoculars. Nice and clear, ideal starter

Hi all,
    I had these given to me by a member on here a few months back to get me started while I saved up for a pair. Continuing his generosity I'm now looking pass them on to somebody with a need. Would suit a fellow newcomer or someone without the cash to spare. Please don't have them if you don't need them, I'd like to pass them on in the same spirit they were given to me.
    They're made by "Scope", a bit dated, but impressively clear and bright and focus is nice and clear. Nothing at all wrong with them, they got good use off me both stalking and general wildlife spotting/being nosy. I'd have kept them a while longer, but a different pair came up at the right price for me to buy. They have a leather case. I binned the strap that came with them (sorry!) but I've been using a bungee instead which isn't pretty but works fine! Years of life left in them.
    If you could use them, get in touch.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Well that didn't take long! Bins now on the way to their proud new owner. Hope they're as useful to him as they were to me.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog