Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dsc 1 course west sussex april 2015.

Dsc 1 course west sussex april 2015.

Both Jon Snowdon (Greenlee stalking) and myself (Sikamalc, site Co Owner) will be running a 3 day DSC LEVEL 1 course near Horsham in West Sussex on the weekend of the 17th to 19th April 2015.

The course will include light lunch/tea/coffee and the use of estate rifles if needs be on my 100mtr range on the estate. Fee will be 285 per candidate with a minimum of 6 required and a maximum of 8.

This is the 3rd DSC1 run on the estate and up to now we have achieved 100% pass rate. The whole course is on one estate of 2,500 acres and there will be a prize draw for a free stalk with me later in the winter for one lucky person.

PM me in the first instance for details.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

3 places already taken. Pm for more details.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Ive sent you a PM Malcolm

Pm responded to. Thank you.

Course is filling up nicely. If anyone wants a DVD covering Level 1 they can be purchased from Jon at Greenlee stalking for 22.00 plus postage. You are also welcome to contact me to go over the contents of the course and what to expect.

Novice courses are also on offer through me, covering DSC Level 1 with full range facilities and use of estate rifles.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

4 places now filled.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

5 places now taken. Pm me for the remaining places left.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Looks like 6 places now taken. Max of 8 on this course.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

6 now confirmed. 2 places left.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Hi
    is there still a place going?

Quote Originally Posted by Sle View Post
    Hi
    is there still a place going?
    Yes there are 2 places left. I have sent you a PM.

Thank you

ZEISS PRO STALKER.