Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: zeiss diavari 6-24x56 sunshade

zeiss diavari 6-24x56 sunshade

Anybody know where to buy a sunshade for a zeiss diavari 6-24x56? Cant find one anywhere
    Thanks
    Sam

Have you asked Zeiss? Not meant as a sarcastic comment, just the obvious isn't always as so
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

If you source one please can you post details as I am after one.

Ta

D

I have not asked yet I.F. As so helpful on this forum I thought would prob be quicker to ask you chaps first!! Couldn't see anything on Zeiss website to purchase them, maybe a call is the answer.

I was talking to James in Blue fox Glade last night and had a look at the very newest Zeiss range that had only just arrived. One of the comments was that why oh why do Zeiss not make scope covers to fit heir products we are talking serious money to buy one and yet proper scope covers.

My Leupold MK 4 came with Leupold branded butler creeks (old style and unbreakable) Swarvi offer the alluminium covers but best of all are the MTC flush fitting ones which are excllent. Leupold also offer the Allumina sets.

So if the Zeiss crew read this we need proper lens covers and sunshades, please feed back to Germany.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Cyres View Post
    I was talking to James in Blue fox Glade last night and had a look at the very newest Zeiss range that had only just arrived. One of the comments was that why oh why do Zeiss not make scope covers to fit heir products we are talking serious money to buy one and yet proper scope covers.

My Leupold MK 4 came with Leupold branded butler creeks (old style and unbreakable) Swarvi offer the alluminium covers but best of all are the MTC flush fitting ones which are excllent. Leupold also offer the Allumina sets.

So if the Zeiss crew read this we need proper lens covers and sunshades, please feed back to Germany.

D
    We now have objective covers for the HT and V8 50mm and 56mm.

They are now in my office waiting to go into our system, except the ones which are on my scopes :-) We should have some to show at this weekends Newark show (apologies to the forum for advertising this fact).

Unfortunately, nothing for the eyepiece.

Excellent news, Please can I have one to fit my 56mm any idea of likely cost as may not be able to make show this weekend. Any thoughts on sun shades if not details of thread size and tpi so we can source from another maker!!!

D

Zeiss FL scope objective covers

I have read recently on a blog or forum that the 50mm Leupold Alumina objective cover will fit the Zeiss FL 6-24x56. It seemed odd to me at the time (thinking that they might have meant the 56mm Alumina if one exists, or the Zeiss FL 4-16x50) but now I cannot for the life of me find where I read it. Can anybody confirm this?

I have been asking Zeiss customer service for the objective thread measurements since December but no joy from them...
    Last edited by JabaliHunter; 08-02-2015 at 20:47.

i read that on here recently someone saying other makes fit them,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by JabaliHunter View Post
    I have read recently on a blog or forum that the 50mm Leupold Alumina objective cover will fit the Zeiss FL 6-24x56. It seemed odd to me at the time (thinking that they might have meant the 56mm Alumina if one exists, or the Zeiss FL 4-16x50) but now I cannot for the life of me find where I read it. Can anybody confirm this?

I have been asking Zeiss customer service for the objective thread measurements since December but no joy from them...
    Is this the thread jh?

Sunshades for a 56mm Zeiss Diavari a novel solution

Looks a solution for now