Wanted: Hind Stalking in the Cairngorms

tomblincoe

I am staying near Aviemore on holiday in January and was hoping someone could recommend some hind stalking.

Thanks

Tom

Ive never stalked there but you could try the Rothiemurchus Estate? I've fished there before and also been for a tour around the estate by the keeper. I'd imagine if they do it it's going to be expensive! Beautiful spot though you'll have a lovely time no doubt...

Regards

WH

Alvie or strathspeys estate? Never been myself though so can't comment further

I can give a personal recommendation for Alvie estate, great ground & stalker and plenty of deer. Google Alvie & Dalraddy Estates.

srvet - I think I recommended Alvie Simon when you were looking for stalking & pony trekking.

PM me if Alvie can't fit you in if that helps.

Nick

Ive never stalked there but you could try the Rothiemurchus Estate? I've fished there before and also been for a tour around the estate by the keeper. I'd imagine if they do it it's going to be expensive! Beautiful spot though you'll have a lovely time no doubt...

Regards

WH

A big chunk of the woods just sold to the FC and a big chunk of the hill well walked/skied!

I can give a personal recommendation for Alvie estate, great ground & stalker and plenty of deer. Google Alvie & Dalraddy Estates.

srvet - I think I recommended Alvie Simon when you were looking for stalking & pony trekking.

PM me if Alvie can't fit you in if that helps.

Nick

Hi Nick, yes you did which is why it sprang to mind! It's on the list for a visit at some stage!

Hope you and yours are well

S

Great deer men at Alvie - the owner, factor & stalker.

All well Simon thanks, hope same with you. You able to come to the Bowland DMG meet Weds?

Nick

My mate works as a ghillie in Kincraig, he could sort it for you.... And he owns a pub (Bonus!!!) :D

I'll PM you his contact details.

Back