Thread: Muckboots, Le Chameau or Aigle Parcours Iso wellies?

Muckboots, Le Chameau or Aigle Parcours Iso wellies?

Well, I'm going through a pair of Muckboots a year and think it's time to try something else. Seem to be able to get the old iso's for around 70. How are the iso 2's better than the old ones? Le Chameau Vierzonord, anyone tried? Seem so snug they'll maybe crack easily.

I'V just gone for the forester 5mm Harkila but fist pair came up real big the next had a heel fault so i am still waiting for replacement .i try'd the aigle parcours two iso at Decathlon as they were cheaper there but they rubbed me bad i'v also had two types La cham's inthe past 1st were the full zip that failed in around two years or less 2nd the tag failed in no time and got hooked on anything that came nr ,then muck ta sub zero they were my last ones nice and hot but less grip than most boots. i hope the Harkila fair better.

I went for the Aigle's, pleased with them so far. Don't know the difference from previous model these are my first, was after the Forester's but no one had them in June,but pleased now I got the Aigle's.

I am still using my muckboots dry and warm, no problems yet but only get worn a couple or three times a week.