Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That song....

That song....

Should it be have released again for the 4th time?

No. But it'll sell like hot cakes. Apparently any money it makes will be swallowed up in days. But I suppose it keeps Bob Geldorf out of trouble for a bit, except for doing sweary interviews.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
    No. But it'll sell like hot cakes. Apparently any money it makes will be swallowed up in days. But I suppose it keeps Bob Geldorf out of trouble for a bit, except for doing sweary interviews.
    Its a pity he did not put as much effort into looking after both his wife and daughter as he has this,

Bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

We have enough charities over here that the money should be spent on. Its a sham!

Quote Originally Posted by howy308 View Post
    We have enough charities over here that the money should be spent on. Its a sham!
    This, our country is being bled dry by our government giving aid to all and sundry, fighting wars that are none of our business,
    supplying NHS treatment to anybody who can get into the country, never mind if have they paid into the system, and then every charity
    going wants to raise more cash from a population that doesn't seem to have much left so it can be given away to another country who can't
    support it's self because it spend all it can get on war and violence and helping the rich get richer at the expense of the poor.
    I wonder what % of the money that governments and charities spend in say Africa actually ends up doing any good.

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet 6 View Post
    This, our country is being bled dry by our government giving aid to all and sundry, fighting wars that are none of our business,
    supplying NHS treatment to anybody who can get into the country, never mind if have they paid into the system, and then every charity
    going wants to raise more cash from a population that doesn't seem to have much left so it can be given away to another country who can't
    support it's self because it spend all it can get on war and violence and helping the rich get richer at the expense of the poor.
    I wonder what % of the money that governments and charities spend in say Africa actually ends up doing any good.

Neil.
    there is an economic argument that says that
    providing continual aid to Africa is actually the wrong thing to do , as it discourages or disincentivises the fundamental system in the country to grow and become self sufficient.

wouldn't it be great if a parody of it outsold this years chart banging emotional guilt trip

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Its a pity he did not put as much effort into looking after both his wife and daughter as he has this,

Bob
    I agree with this but also think that we should be concentrating on the children charities or hospitals in our own country first.

Also how much gets lost to corruption in Africa?!!!

I hauled intervention wheat for the 1984 band aid appeal and it was blue mould and unfit for consumption even by rats and only 10% got to the end user as it was hi-jacked and sold by war lords. FACT.
    PS there are more Christians in Africa than the rest of the world so they DO know its Cristmas!!

I think all money should be kept within the uk.

There are plenty worth while charities here.

especially with South Africa's president spending a reported 16 million on private home improvements!!!