Third Eye Tactical - Tikka T3 Direct Fit Rings

Wheesht!

These rings are advertised as clamping straight onto the T3's integral rail/dovetail.

Does anyone know if they have a recoil pin on the bottom (like optilock's do) that fits in the hole on the top of the T3's receiver?

Is anyone here using them?

Thanks.

Personally I would save your money and get a set of Talleys for your tikka t3. They have a one piece base and ring and screw directly cost me $50. Better than the optilocks in my opinion and less bulky. Picture of my t3 with the attached.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 64
Will do tomorrow hairlesshunter, thanks.

Meantime, anyone using these, seen them, handled them, etc?

Update for future info:

I spoke to Craig at Third Eye Tactical, and no, these rings do not have the recoil pin like Optilocks/Warnes do. He said he felt it wasn't necessary and that the rings provided sufficient grip that they wouldn't move under recoil. I've ordered some and will keep this thread updated.

Sorry only just noticed thread, I've a set on my tikka and very happy, so much so I saw a set advertised on here the other week and although not needed I bagged them 'just in case I or a mate needs a set'
Basically you won't be disappointed
Regards
Jimmy

I bought mine from Osprey Rifles here: Clearance

They're hugely reduced at the moment too.

I got the last set of Tikka direct fits though.

Best to ring and check availability - ask for Stuart, really helpful knowledgable guy.

I have a set on my T3 308 and my son has them on his T3 30-06.

Not heavily used yet, but they are neat & rock solid. Recommended.:thumb:

David

Back