Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HUFFY forum members

HUFFY forum members

Of late i have noticed many many members of this forum being obnoxious, cheeky and down right rude to good honest members of this forum,,,, just wanting to cause trouble and offence,,,,

mostly i feel that they have probably been stalking once or twice and have no positive input, and dont get me going on the legal eagle that knows everything there is about fac laws,,, good god come on....

So thus i have deduced that this forum is 75% numptys

i dont want to cause offence to good old chaps that have worked hard and developed a good database so please excuse me

i propose a 3 strikes and your out committee to police these imbeciles

Thank you

Exmarksman9870

I'd consider that your first strike ..............
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

Seems the way with most forums doesn't it, whether its people that feel bolder hidden behind a keyboard or simply humour/sarcasm that most people are incapable of getting accross in type I'm not quite sure. They can't all be trying to be numptys surely?

Quote Originally Posted by tackb View Post
    I'd consider that your first strike ..............
    Yes make the man that has the courage to speak the truth at fault....sounds about right :-/
    Last edited by exmarksman9870; 23-11-2014 at 23:14.

"If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't have joined".
    S.38, para 36, Queens Regulations. Vol.3 1976.

Try a) going stalking for the 3rd time b) go to the pub or, c) go back to the pub.
    "There comes in the dead of night a hand of cold steel that plucks the German sentries from their posts"
    WSC 1942

^ Rick. That made me smile

Quote Originally Posted by exmarksman9870 View Post
    Yes make the man that has the courage to speak the truth at fault....sounds aboit right :-/
    Somebody needs a hug ?
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

If you just keep going after Dover there's a certain Country that had a "solution" for far less than 75%.

Intolerance, however attractive and convenient, remains something best served chilled and then only after full engagement.

A little like "the death of a fox" thread I believe we are far better for debating even difficult subject matter if it touches on what motivates us.

Pushing the envelope will only make us stronger if we are prepared to learn from that laid bare as it is foolhardy in the extreme to think that by hauling up an SD comfort blanket of suppression, all our uncertainties and frustrations will go away.

K
    The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Klenchblaize View Post
    If you just keep going after Dover there's a certain Country that had a "solution" for far less than 75%.

Intolerance, however attractive and convenient, remains something best served chilled and then only after full engagement.

A little like "the death of a fox" thread I believe we are far better for debating even difficult subject matter if it touches on what motivates us.

Pushing the envelope will only make us stronger if we are prepared to learn from that laid bare as it is foolhardy in the extreme to think that by hauling up an SD comfort blanket of suppression, all our uncertainties and frustrations will go away.

K
    looks like you've touched a few nerves there mate, plus two lots of stones thrown at you already, deerwarden