Thread: collectable paper cartridges

collectable paper cartridges

just wondering if anyone knows of any cartridge collectors in the wiltshire area as i have approx 120 paper cartridges from various cartridge brands, gun makers, gun shops ect all 12b and it seems a bit of a waste just to blast them at rooks as thats what is going to happen to them

I'm sure someone would like them! I have a belt full of old paper-cased Elys that have swollen so badly they'd barely fit a ten-bore

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsmoke View Post
    I'm sure someone would like them!
    im sure they would i also dont want to be letting fly with cartridges which cost as much as a box of new cartridges

Hi,

I'd be interested in the - Happy to pay good money if it's the sort of thing I'm looking for! I'm not in Wiltshire, but often travel for good old cartridges. Please drop me a line on tony-green@tiscali.co.uk I'll give you an idea of the age and value if you can provide the case names and head stamp info.

i dont know if what i have got is worth coming all the way from west lothian for but if you give me an idea J.Russell what your after i will see if theres anything for you in my pile that might interest you

Hi I have a bit of a collection that I display and would be interested happy to swap for modern carts. if that's the way you are thinking.
    Regards
    Nigel

Quote Originally Posted by sir-lamp-alot View Post
    i dont know if what i have got is worth coming all the way from west lothian for but if you give me an idea J.Russell what your after i will see if theres anything for you in my pile that might interest you
    You will not go wrong dealing with Tony he is a good lad I know him well He is an RFD and has done me a few favors over the years. I get my ammo off him and bought bits and pieces off him also.
    Tony and his wife Julie do work on rifles also, Screw-cutting for mods and lots of other work.

I am only in Bristol and have just started collecting so would be interested in any not taken by those that got in quicker than me! Pm if interested.
    Andy.