Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cz452 trigger kit.

Cz452 trigger kit.

Hi has anyone fitted a trigger kit to a 452? Im not sure who is best to get them from and what is the best weight of pull. Any reccomendations?

yes mate,i fitted one to mine,from rimfire magic,i used the middle spring if I recall,makes a world of difference.......

I fitted the Yodave kit. Made a massive difference. You'll need to try out all 3 springs and shims to get the best for your own rifle, but mine now breaks at about 2 1/2lb & is pretty crisp. Tiny bit of creep still, but I reckon the trigger's better than I can shoot, so any further tinkering would be just for bragging rights

Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    yes mate,i fitted one to mine,from rimfire magic,i used the middle spring if I recall,makes a world of difference.......
    +1. Totally transformed the rifle - 14 very well spent.

Used the rimfire Magic kit, didn't need the shim tube so suggest to just try the spring initially should you go for that model; I found a massive difference. There are some good instruction videos on you tube showing the different fits.

Has anyone done any other mods? Do you guys clean your barrels?

+1 rimfire magic trigger kit
    fitting is simply and not a gunsmith job ,as above watch the utube clips
    massive improvment and transformed the cz

i use a bore snake after every trip or box of 50 shots which ever comes first
    and a full clean brush, bore cleaner and patches ect. after every 5 boxes (250)
    Last edited by weecornishman; 25-11-2014 at 21:29. Reason: added cleaning info

+1 on rimfire , i only clean my CZ RF when it gets real gummed up every 500 or so still shots bug holes .

Quote Originally Posted by Mick9abf View Post
    Used the rimfire Magic kit, didn't need the shim tube so suggest to just try the spring initially should you go for that model; I found a massive difference. There are some good instruction videos on you tube showing the different fits.

Did mine without a kit, found some instructions on the web somewhere involving sticking a bit of 5 thou shim with epoxy. Then trimmed spring with snipers. Very happy with result on both 22lr and 17hmr.

Do some safety checks with rifle cocked (but not loaded), will it fire if you bump the stock? does the safety still work? If you heave the trigger with the safety on does the rifle fire when safety released?

Anyone have other safety checks?

Quote Originally Posted by weecornishman View Post
    i use a bore snake after every trip or box of 50 shots which ever comes first
    and a full clean brush, bore cleaner and patches ect. after every 5 boxes (250)
    +1 on the boresnake. I don't ever bother with bore cleaner & brushes though, as I figure the lead won't leave deposits. Might be different with copper-washed bullets though?