Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: 2015 - Buffalo Cow DG & PG Combination hunt package (4 available)

  1. #1

    2015 - Buffalo Cow DG & PG Combination hunt package (4 available)

    This hunt will be conducted from 1-2 farms, but the hunter will be stationed on 1 only. Travel time between farms 25 miles (35min).

    10 days (1 arrival day and 1 departure day), 7 hunting Days, 1 x day sightseeing in KNP (Kruger Park):
    Buffalo Cow
    Waterbuck
    Blue Wildebeest
    Impala
    Warthog x 2


    Price: 6 750
    Observer: 87 per day

    Area: Limpopo Province
    Ranch size: 1500ha 5000ha
    High Fenced: Yes
    PH: Myself or PH available
    Outfitter: Myself

    Included:
    Pickup and return to local International airport - (Hoedspruit / Phalaborwa airport);
    Pickup from OR Tambo extra 190;
    Ground transportation;
    Lodging;
    Meals and drinks (Soft drinks, beer, local wine and Bottled water);
    Laundry;
    Transportation of trophies to local taxidermy;
    Skinning / salting of trophies;
    Service of tracker/skinner;
    Licensed Professional Hunter;
    Hunting permits.

    Excluded:
    Airfare;
    Dip/pack cost;
    Shipment costs of trophies to country of hunter;
    Taxidermy cost;
    Staff Gratuity;
    Bar account (brandy, whisky, rum, bourbon etc.) but will stop at a convenience store for you;
    Accommodation before and after the safari;
    Items of a personal nature.

    Patrick Reynecke (Bushwack Safaris)
    Web: http://www.bushwacksafaris.co.za
    Mobile:+27 82 773 4099
    Mail: bushwacksafaris@vodamail.co.za

  2. #2
    I cannot recommend this package enough! I took the same package in 2014 & had the time of my life!
    I can also recommend the drive from Joburg to Hoedspruit for those new to South Africa. Some amazing scenery and watching the surrounding countryside change as you move north is fascinating.
    Everyone I encountered on the trip was so friendly and welcoming! I felt like part of the family.
    My first experience of hunting in S.A. & can't wait to get back (Although I won't fly B.A. next time!)
    If a wolf can take down a deer from either flank, does that make him bambidextrous?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by libensvolenspotens View Post
    I cannot recommend this package enough! I took the same package in 2014 & had the time of my life!
    I can also recommend the drive from Joburg to Hoedspruit for those new to South Africa. Some amazing scenery and watching the surrounding countryside change as you move north is fascinating.
    Everyone I encountered on the trip was so friendly and welcoming! I felt like part of the family.
    My first experience of hunting in S.A. & can't wait to get back (Although I won't fly B.A. next time!)

    Thanks Dave for the kind words..."you know that family members gets noted in will's... "

    See Dave's hunting report!!

    http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...t-Cape-Buffalo!
    Patrick Reynecke (Bushwack Safaris)
    Web: http://www.bushwacksafaris.co.za
    Mobile:+27 82 773 4099
    Mail: bushwacksafaris@vodamail.co.za

  4. #4
    This package looks superb out of curiosity what would same package cost but with bull instead of cow

    Regards
    kris

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by gr1ffer View Post
    This package looks superb out of curiosity what would same package cost but with bull instead of cow

    Regards
    kris

    extra GBP5 150 (up to 38" - all hard bosses) - only 2 available in this concession.
    Last edited by Bushwack; 08-12-2014 at 08:36.
    Patrick Reynecke (Bushwack Safaris)
    Web: http://www.bushwacksafaris.co.za
    Mobile:+27 82 773 4099
    Mail: bushwacksafaris@vodamail.co.za

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by libensvolenspotens View Post
    I cannot recommend this package enough! I took the same package in 2014 & had the time of my life!
    I can also recommend the drive from Joburg to Hoedspruit for those new to South Africa. Some amazing scenery and watching the surrounding countryside change as you move north is fascinating.
    Everyone I encountered on the trip was so friendly and welcoming! I felt like part of the family.
    My first experience of hunting in S.A. & can't wait to get back (Although I won't fly B.A. next time!)
    Like David said, you have to try this - ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!!!

    Patrick Reynecke (Bushwack Safaris)
    Web: http://www.bushwacksafaris.co.za
    Mobile:+27 82 773 4099
    Mail: bushwacksafaris@vodamail.co.za

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushwack View Post
    This hunt will be conducted from 1-2 farms, but the hunter will be stationed on 1 only. Travel time between farms 25 miles (35min).

    10 days (1 arrival day and 1 departure day), 7 hunting Days, 1 x day sightseeing in KNP (Kruger Park):
    Buffalo Cow
    Waterbuck
    Blue Wildebeest
    Impala
    Warthog x 2


    Price: 6 750
    Observer: 87 per day

    Area: Limpopo Province
    Ranch size: 1500ha – 5000ha
    High Fenced: Yes
    PH: Myself or PH available
    Outfitter: Myself

    Included:
    Pickup and return to local International airport - (Hoedspruit / Phalaborwa airport);
    Pickup from OR Tambo – extra 190;
    Ground transportation;
    Lodging;
    Meals and drinks (Soft drinks, beer, local wine and Bottled water);
    Laundry;
    Transportation of trophies to local taxidermy;
    Skinning / salting of trophies;
    Service of tracker/skinner;
    Licensed Professional Hunter;
    Hunting permits.

    Excluded:
    Airfare;
    Dip/pack cost;
    Shipment costs of trophies to country of hunter;
    Taxidermy cost;
    Staff Gratuity;
    Bar account (brandy, whisky, rum, bourbon etc.) – but will stop at a convenience store for you;
    Accommodation before and after the safari;
    Items of a personal nature.

    With and excellent Rand / Pound exchange rate i have decided to reduce this offer to GBP5 150. THIS IS A SAVING OF GBP1 600 per hunter for a excellent hunting safari where you can bag a DG and PG animal...

    DON'T MISS THIS ONE GUY'S
    Patrick Reynecke (Bushwack Safaris)
    Web: http://www.bushwacksafaris.co.za
    Mobile:+27 82 773 4099
    Mail: bushwacksafaris@vodamail.co.za

  8. #8
    You have a PM. Chris.

  9. #9
    will forward you some dates Chris
    Patrick Reynecke (Bushwack Safaris)
    Web: http://www.bushwacksafaris.co.za
    Mobile:+27 82 773 4099
    Mail: bushwacksafaris@vodamail.co.za

  10. #10
    2 x SOLD, 1 x in consultation, 1 x LEFT
    Patrick Reynecke (Bushwack Safaris)
    Web: http://www.bushwacksafaris.co.za
    Mobile:+27 82 773 4099
    Mail: bushwacksafaris@vodamail.co.za

Similar Threads

  1. Available 2015 - Outfitters special!!, Lioness & PG hunting combination (2 Available)
    By Bushwack in forum Big Game Hunting Opportunities
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 23-10-2015, 07:00
  2. Available 2015 - Beginners / First Blood hunt package: SA (ONLY 5 AVAILABLE)
    By Bushwack in forum Big Game Hunting Opportunities
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 14-07-2015, 18:19
  3. Available DG and PLAINS GAME Package 2014 - RSA!!!
    By Bushwack in forum Big Game Hunting Opportunities
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 25-09-2014, 22:17
  4. South Africa - PG hunt with BUSHWACK SAFARIS
    By Bushwack in forum Big Game Hunting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-04-2014, 07:49
  5. Another DG hunt report with BUSHWACK SAFARIS - May 2013 RSA
    By Bushwack in forum Big Game Hunting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2014, 08:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •