Pro shot rod and 1967 Spud big thumbs up!

chrishorner

As some of you know I ordered my first stalking rifle a Sako 85 6.5 X 55 Grey Laminate stainless, its arrived early so took me a little by surprise so needed to get some cleaning gear fast. I asked before about everyone's recommendations for cleaning gear on rods and things. I was told to speak to Spud by many members. Although I work in the wholesale side of the gun trade getting the bits I needed through one of my dealers would have been easy.......but not as easy as getting everything from Spud which I am so glad I did. I asked for his help and guidance he advised pro shot accessories so I ordered them, today landed a well packed parcel with all the gear I was advised to purchase. Rod, action cleaner, bolt grease, jags, mops and patches. Fantastic service I will always use him for my equipment needs nothing is too much for this man. All I need now is to go home and use them! Thanks again spud you have done me and yourself proud.

I have used Spud for a few items here and there as well.
A nice fellow whom I trust with my money and I have faith that he will deliver.
I also like the fact that should I have any issues I can lift the phone and speak with the man himself.
:thumb:

Another vote for Spud, always helpful and never failed to deliver whatever I have needed at the time.

Neil. :)

No problem mate ! Still waiting for the Sako to be put on my ticket :( but will be bringing all the stuff you sent and give it a through cleaning in our workshop before I start to run in fingers crossed at weekend.

I have also bought stuff from him. Started with a few bits and pieces nothing to make him wealthy but he was first class so bought more from him. Very helpful and accommodating. Responds to e mails seemingly instantly and gets stuff shipped out to you super quick. His prices are great too and he gives advice on shooting related gear and reloading. He will answer the phone late in the day too. Service like this is rare in this day and age. I recommend him if you need gear.

Another satisfied customer here too, I can confirm the guy will speak person to person at most sensible times of day, even answered the phone while he was out shooting,..... shame some traders can't be bothered to pass the time of day.

Back