Thread: 21st Century Shooting

21st Century Shooting

Delighted to announce that we've been made a UK/Europe reseller for 21st Century Shooting:

21st Century Shooting

We'll be starting off soon with a review of their Stainless Steel Benchrest Quality Primer Seating Tool.

Jon
    JDR GUNS LTD - jdrguns.com
    RFD no: 36/2511
    Find us on Facebookand Twitter

What will the price conversion be like, I like the design of their scope level

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    very nice stuff

its a pity I have all I need

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Akeld View Post
    What will the price conversion be like, I like the design of their scope level
    It's the same conundrum as ever; how the hell $50 becomes 50 as something crosses the Atlantic. The answer, as I've spent the last two years finding out is: shipping, import duty and VAT.

Apart from a good deal of money, the one thing I can spare you is the hassles of stuff being held up in Customs and then you getting nailed for 13.50 by ParcelForce.

For instance, if a 21st Century scope level is $30.99 plus $48 shipping by flat rate USPS box (more if you buy something really weighty), you'd pay $78.99, or (using USD 1.57 to the pound) approximately 50.30. Then you'd get VAT - another tenner, and maybe/maybe not 2% Import Duty - another pound or so and, finally, either 8.50 or 13.50 from ParcelForce, depending on God knows what.

Total to you, ParcelForce willing, approx. 69.80 or 74.80.

I can get this item over here and onwards to you for 46.60 plus whatever your chosen carriage is. For this, probably 3.50 slowcoach or 8 next day.

How's that sound?
    Last edited by JDR; 28-11-2014 at 22:29.

Great news. I have recently spent a small fortune on 21st century equipment and I can vouch for the quality of this kit.

An update on this:

Quite a few of you are asking for the hand primer (amongst other things) and wanting to know when it will be in stock.

We are working this out as we go along, since 21st Century produces some very popular lines and there can sometimes be tailbacks. I think the best estimate I can offer for the hand primers right now is "sometime in early January" but to get an idea of numbers I was simply going to take a show of hands (i.e. PM or preferably e-mail to sales@jdreloading.com) with your items. Then I can put in an order for everything at once. The hand primers are 142.75 and the shellholders 11.50 each. Please note, these shellholders only work with the hand primer and not any other 21stC gear.

I think the above plan is what we'll follow until I inevitably have some spares in and can just sell them off the shelf.

So... please let me know your part numbers for hand primers or anything else at 21stC (give me as much info as you can) and we'll go from there.

Thanks everyone,

Jon