Thread: Harkila Trial Trousers

Harkila Trial Trousers

Harkila Trial Trousers in size 58 (42" waist). Specially designed for dog handlers but served me well for stalking/general shooting. Only offered for sale as I have lost 2 1/2 stone over the summer (with another 1 1/2 yet to lose) and are now so large they are impractical to wear and so I have purchased another pair in smaller size. Worn approximately a dozen times and washed just once, before now offering for sale. Excellent condition with no tears, rips or the like and I had the seat seam professionally double-stitched by a seamstress for added strength. Bargain at 75 delivered please (140 new from Ardmoor/Uttings).

Harkila Trial Mens Trousers are a great pair of lightweight, hardwearing and comfortable shooting trousers in a green/brown waxed cotton-synthetic fibre-blend combining softness and flexibility with extreme durability. They would suit anyone who is active outdoors and are reinforced in exposed locations and have articulated knees to give freedom of movement and are designed in wind-retardant, water resistant and dirt resistant Airtech, with plenty of useful pockets.

Features
    • 2 buttons on center front waistband
    • D-ring on left side
    • Side pockets
    • Thigh pockets with zip and extra volume
    • Articulated knee
    • Anti-slip inner waistband
    • Adjustable leg hem

Specifications

• Main fabric: 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton, Canvas, Peached, WR, Waxed
    • Trim: 100% Polyamide, Heavy canvas, DWR

Tim

I'll take these. Pm me with an account number and sort code so I can send you the money.
    Cheers

Many thanks Dave, PM on way along with public assurance that, if on arrival you are not happy with them in any way, you can immediately return for a full refund.

Tim

For absolute clarity, these trousers are SOLD subject to payment being received. The listing is not yet marked as SOLD as payment has yet to be received. Assuming payment is received, the thread will be updated as SOLD.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by tjm160 View Post
    For absolute clarity, these trousers are SOLD subject to payment being received. The listing is not yet marked as SOLD as payment has yet to be received. Assuming payment is received, the thread will be updated as SOLD.
    well Tim YOU made an excellent job there matey left no doubt about what you were Buying ''spot on''