Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: driven Boar trip reports

driven Boar trip reports

Now that the Driven Boar season is half way through and I've heard that a few guys from the site have already been, Serbia, Croatia, Hungary and Poland I would have expected a few posts of the results, not by the Agents but by the individuals that went.
    Apart from a couple of Agent's posts, there doesn't seem to be any results posted.
    Any idea why this is guys ?
    Good, bad or indifferent posts would help the guys that may be considering these trips make up their minds next year.
    I know some Agents post that it was fantastic and the bag was hundreds etc but what they don't post is that the bag was from the team of fifteen, twenty etc that went from UK and joined another group on the ground of twenty, thirty etc local guns.
    So details like that would help too.

Hi Eddy, it looks like its up to you to get the ball rolling mate
    Tusker

Quote Originally Posted by tusker View Post
    Hi Eddy, it looks like its up to you to get the ball rolling mate
    Tusker
    I've put my input already on the post started by John R.
    I'll see what I can add after next weeks trip.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    I've put my input already on the post started by John R.
    I'll see what I can add after next weeks trip.
    there it is eddie,
    Available: Boar Hunts, winter 2014. - Page 4

I was in Croatia with John in November, good hunting and lots of pigs but the weather was crazy warm for the time of year and that didn't help. Some seriously big pigs there and truly wild hunting which means anything can happen. The arrangements, hunting and hosting clubs were everything I expected and hoped for and for 3 days wild driven hunting for the price was spot on. When a fair few first timers get their whipping that says it all about the trip and after getting home from the trip I booked to get back without hesitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul at Fechan View Post
    I was in Croatia with John in November, good hunting and lots of pigs but the weather was crazy warm for the time of year and that didn't help. Some seriously big pigs there and truly wild hunting which means anything can happen. The arrangements, hunting and hosting clubs were everything I expected and hoped for and for 3 days wild driven hunting for the price was spot on. When a fair few first timers get their whipping that says it all about the trip and after getting home from the trip I booked to get back without hesitation.
    and paul you shot a few as well, LOL wont mention your shot-kill average.

shot to hit average was mint, got a tree nearly every second shot. Still got it mate

Quote Originally Posted by Paul at Fechan View Post
    shot to hit average was mint, got a tree nearly every second shot. Still got it mate
    You have to shoot trees on a pig hunt "Its part of the fun init"
    "a man does good business when he rids himself of a turd"

Hi Eddy!
    I hope my friends who just left from a couple of pretty successful swap hunt driven game days, will post a nice write up!
    Stay patient
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

What I find strange is that all groups that go on these hunts consist of between 12 and 25 guys and I know of six groups/agents that have been already and some of the guys are members of this site but practically nobody has written any trips up.
    Do they think that if they put a good report somebody will go over and shoot all the pigs so that there will be none left for next year