R.i.p slink

slink dog

As it says lost my best teckel under a car Friday while hunting free .think I'm just writing this to say enjoy every minute you are with them .I wouldn't change the way I work them as I hunt them free most of the time he was rising four and think he was special I have a daughter of his hope she's as good everything he did he did enthusiastically .
So all I'm saying is enjoy every minute with them but don't think they will be here forever.

+1 I'm also sorry to hear that as you say he had the best life he could have had, bazil

Well as you said you gave him a good life, be happy knowing you have done that, and you will never forget him,

My Thoughts are with you and the family

Bob

Slink Dog, as a Teckel owner I feel your pain. Sorry for your loss, it's no way for any dog to leave.
I'm all for working them free, but this is the risk we take. I'm sure your dog was loving every minute of free hunting.
Better luck with the next one.

Sorry to hear of your loss.he will be waitig for you at the other side of the rainbow bridge. I free run my lab but the whv is on a lead till i fell over into a drain on a clearfell yesterday. He slipped his lead and was gone after a roe.

sorry to hear about your loss, as has already been said you can only give them the best life you are able to. sounds like he had a good one, hope the other 2 are keeping you going.

It's horrible. I don't think there can be any dog owner on this site that doesn't feel for you, even though many choose not to post through maybe not know what to say. Sorry mate

Sorry to hear of your sad loss, think of all the fun and joy you gave each other, I lost my springer 2 years ago but still call her sometimes when out with the other one, memories are better than none.

Kind regards

Dom

Back