Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deerstalking Show at Newark

Deerstalking Show at Newark

Just asking the question. Was the Deerstalking Show worth the visit this weekend??

Quote Originally Posted by roedeerred View Post
    YES see the main thread
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by RS8000 View Post
    Just asking the question. Was the Deerstalking Show worth the visit this weekend??

Hmm 5 posts and NO introduction.

Please attend to it and make an introduction as per site rules.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Hmm 5 posts and NO introduction.

Please attend to it and make an introduction as per site rules.

Thank you
    To be fair, it's not obvious on the Home page that this is a requirement! I looked and can't find it, so maybe make it front and centre, big & bold?

Cheers
    iain
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Its in bold at the top of the Introduction section as a locked and sticky and has been there since we took the site over some 6 to 7 years ago!
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by I. Farticus View Post
    To be fair, it's not obvious on the Home page that this is a requirement! I looked and can't find it, so maybe make it front and centre, big & bold?

Cheers
    iain
    You actually get an automated PM from admin now when you sign up which gives all the details about making an intro, including a direct link straight to the Introductions section. There's little we can do to make it any clearer than that!

Which is great, if you stumble across it... It's not on the Home Page, which is the entry point to the forum. If you click on "Forum", "Introductions" is the second bold heading, not the first, and unless you click on that, you don't see the sticky.

I just think that taking any of the joined-up-thinking out will make it easier, but then as you say, it's been there for 6-7 years, so who am I to try and change anything!
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)