New Member, Stalking, Foxing reloading & fly fishing

Hi All, I'm Andrew and I've been meaning to get around to joining this site for some time and have finally done so. I have been shooting and stalking for some 30 years and throughout that time have reloaded many centerfire calibres, big bore shotgun ammo and done various stints in the retail gun trade. My current CF rifles are .222Rem, .22/250Rem, .243Win, 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser, .270Win, 7x57 Mauser, .308 Win, 30/06 Sprng, .375H&H and a handy .44mag.

I have stalked extensively throughout the UK and also in North America, though in recent years my deer stalking has mainly been in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Argyllshire.

I'm also an an avid reloader and have developed many successful loads for various rifles and quarry species which I have found has contributed greatly to my shooting enjoyment and knowledge.

I'm hoping to discuss and exchange views and experiences on here and believe that after 30 years I've got a little bit of knowledge to share and hope to learn even more from my fellow stalkers, reloaders and rifle owners.

Looking forward to to my forum membership !

Andrew

Back