Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: That Club again

  1. #1

    That Club again

    Well The St Hubert Club associated with Thetford forest appears to have lost a great deal of it's Stalking to BASC.
    The Club also now has to allow lady members to join (Forestry Commission edict)involving changing the Club rules. The attached photo shows the apparent reaction of both Instructor stalkers and a committee member to this news regarding ladies. This and the message with it sent round the Club to instructor stalkers, portrays a bad image concerning

    frivolous Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Team photo Nov 2014 2 (2).jpg 
Views:	742 
Size:	137.5 KB 
ID:	49763rifle use and is very sexist in it's content.

    Do they mean it this way or is it just taking the rise out of the FC for making them take female members.
    When I was a member many years ago, "Gentlemen" would not have behaved in this manner and would have been expelled immediately
    Honour all men, Love the Brotherhood, Fear God, Honour the Queen.

    Keep the Faith.

  2. #2
    odd lot
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

  3. #3
    When are these guys bringing out one of those naked charity calendars?

  4. #4
    Now you are being really sick PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    When are these guys bringing out one of those naked charity calendars?
    Honour all men, Love the Brotherhood, Fear God, Honour the Queen.

    Keep the Faith.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by The fourth Horseman View Post
    Well The St Hubert Club associated with Thetford forest appears to have lost a great deal of it's Stalking to BASC.
    The Club also now has to allow lady members to join (Forestry Commission edict)involving changing the Club rules. The attached photo shows the apparent reaction of both Instructor stalkers and a committee member to this news regarding ladies. This and the message with it sent round the Club to instructor stalkers, portrays a bad image concerning

    frivolous Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Team photo Nov 2014 2 (2).jpg 
Views:	742 
Size:	137.5 KB 
ID:	49763rifle use and is very sexist in it's content.

    Do they mean it this way or is it just taking the rise out of the FC for making them take female members.
    When I was a member many years ago, "Gentlemen" would not have behaved in this manner and would have been expelled immediately
    Exactly why i am no longer a member and i know of a several long serving guys who are no longer members too !

    Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

    please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

  6. #6
    Agreed Lee6.5. I was for over 25 years. When you see an ex chairman and an ex membership sec in the frame it's sickening. One of these guys should have gone a couple of years ago but the vote was hi jacked prior to the meeting and look what level. the Club has now sunk to.
    Honour all men, Love the Brotherhood, Fear God, Honour the Queen.

    Keep the Faith.

  7. #7
    It has recently, well within the last few years, taken on a few ex service personnel who learnt their Deer Stalking Trade through DDM and DDM have one of the strictest and in depth training facilities available to anybody so maybe the standard will pick up again.

  8. #8
    Is that a bullet hole I can see in the wall behind them!!

    Naughty I know but cant help myself I am afraid
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

    ZEISS PRO STALKER.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by tackb View Post
    odd lot
    +1
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

    DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Is that a bullet hole I can see in the wall behind them!!

    Naughty I know but cant help myself I am afraid
    You must be using a periscope,it's to the left and indoors,ask the Lady in the bathroom next door.
    Honour all men, Love the Brotherhood, Fear God, Honour the Queen.

    Keep the Faith.

Similar Threads

  1. Supporters club
    By JAYB in forum Announcements
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 01-08-2015, 22:23
  2. Club Rifles.
    By 8x57 in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-02-2014, 20:29
  3. The Kennel Club
    By david1976 in forum Deer Dogs & Tracking
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 15:58
  4. I have joined the club
    By Psyxologos in forum Training and Qualifications
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 13-11-2012, 15:51
  5. stalking club
    By woodmaster in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 17-09-2012, 21:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •