Thread: Bora 99 shotgun advice.

Bora 99 shotgun advice.

I've been looking at the adds for the bora 99 shotgun and all the importers seem to be in the Midlands and further up north, there are none in the Sussex/surrey area. Would any of you guys handled or shot this gun? what is your opinion on it?

I am sure shooting sports magazine Editor Pete Moore tested it and liked it. Maybe worth contacting them for a review copy?

Quote Originally Posted by madmax View Post
    I've been looking at the adds for the bora 99 shotgun and all the importers seem to be in the Midlands and further up north, there are none in the Sussex/surrey area. Would any of you guys handled or shot this gun? what is your opinion on it?
    I've got one as a bit of a fun gun for PSG along with my Benelli M2, they are a good gun for the money (499) but need a bit of fettling if using the 10rd mags, you need to junk the factory sights and stick a red dot on them, some people complain that the recoil is a bit heavy but I don't have a problem with it.

What's your intended use for it as quite a few members on four4islands have them for PSG and a few of them are from south east clubs. shooting shed (ovenpaa on fullbore-uk forum) sells them and i'm sure he's your sort of area.

Blog Entries
    I have had a play with one of these and have a couple mates who have them.

They seem terrific value for money, feel good and handle well. Not a jamfest like other/ earlier Turkish box fed shotguns.

I suspect Steve at Shield Shooting Centre in Dorset will have them as this is where many of our PSG guys lurk. If so Steve is a top guy and it will be worth the trip down.
    Last edited by NorthDorset; 15-12-2014 at 12:13.
    Yes I should have taken the Blue Pill!

We were so busy congratulating ourself of dodging Orwells vision we marched right into Huxley's.