Thread: GECO SOFTPOINT bullet head and primer components reloading

GECO SOFTPOINT bullet head and primer components reloading

Hi I have used the Geco 105 grain bullets and they are great out of my rifle, and Iím looking to reload with the same bullet head. I understand Geco provide the bullet heads and primers as reloading components . http://geco-munition.de/en/products/...l#!105/630/400

Has any one used the Geco Bullet heads or primers for reloading and if so where did you get them from. ?

Cheers Craig

I have some speer 105 sp but wouldnt be able to do anything for a while due to work.
    Never seen Geco components for sale in the UK.

RUAG are not particularly interested in supplying reloaders in the U.K. but saying that bullets can be ordered in by a RFD but there will be a minimum order which will probably be about 500 or 1000. RWS primers have been imported in the past but are not a regular stock item in most shops.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickie View Post
    I have some speer 105 sp but wouldnt be able to do anything for a while due to work.
    Never seen Geco components for sale in the UK.
    Dickie, are they round nose or pointed nose, I'm after some pointed nose. Do you know if anybody has them.

Thanks guys for replies , I have emailed Ruag for further info lets see if i get anything back

Quote Originally Posted by patrol01 View Post
    Thanks guys for replies , I have emailed Ruag for further info lets see if i get anything back
    For information reply from Ruag was
    We do have the Geco soft point. The codes are: RCF2123401 (20s) RCF2123444 (50s)
    We do not have the primers.
    You will need to order these and get the trade prices from your local dealer.

I will check with local dealer. If any one wants further info on this please post quick reply , then i will add to the thread with info . if no one is intrested i dont want to wast peoples time . Cheers Craig

Rob
    Try reloading solutions though I'm sure I read they dont do the .243 soft point 105grn any more.

cheers