Thread: Schmidt & Bender PMII 3-12x50

Schmidt & Bender PMII 3-12x50

Due to a sudden urge to have Mike Norris build me a custom .280AI or .270WSM this coming spring , I am selling one (or possibly both ) of my Schmidt & Bender PMII stalking scopes .

This one is a 3-12x50 fixed parallax (300m) scope with the Police Mrad range-finding reticle (FFP) and illuminated central cross. An excellent no-fuss long range stalking scope with superb optics.

It has a 34mm tube and come with a (bloody expensive at 240) Accuracy International one-piece QR 18MOA picatinny mount. The turrets are single turn.

The lenses are in perfect condition and everything you'd expect from a 2,000+ scope. Low light capability is fantastic, aided by the illuminated reticle.

I have just had the scope professionally refinished in semi-matt Graphite Black Cerakote as it had a few marks and scuffs from use in the field. It now looks lovely again and the Cerakote should be more durable than the original S&B finish anyway. As with all of the Police Marksman range of scopes, it is built like a brick outhouse...

Unfortunately, having just moved house, I can no longer find the box for the scope - either my wife has thrown it out or it's hidden amongst belongings still in storage.

I would like 1,000 for the scope and mounts but I'm open to sensible offers.

Delivery via next day registered post is included although face to face collection is fine too. Payment via bank transfer or cash on collection preferred.

Last edited by Adamant; 12-12-2014 at 13:44. Reason: New price.

I think I over valued this - see new price (less than 50% of the price of a new scope and it includes the QR elevation mounts too!).

A.

Still for sale ? Call 07975985468 I am interested thank you

Who did the Cerakote work please?

Quote Originally Posted by Rangefinder View Post
    Who did the Cerakote work please?
    Hi,

The Cerakoting work was done by Jay at Tactical Coatings in Hereford. He does a superb job!

Cheers,

Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by PRECISION SHOOTER View Post
    You have a text message inbound.

Cheers,

Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by PRECISION SHOOTER View Post
    You dont want to be putting any phone numbers on an open forum... No problem Adamant having your number he is spot on but you never know who will start calling you.

I have just received one of these scopes I believe there is another one available fantastic scope for the price and a very quick delivery. At over half shop price you won't be disappointed

Anyone still looking to sell an S & B PMii?