Thread: Magazines

Magazines

I've got the about 100 copies of Shooting Times FREE.
    Pick up only due to weight.
    Cheers Steve.

Just a thought if they don't go .... Spend a half hour dropping some off round every doctor / dentist waiting room etc you know .... Just to push the cause

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by sauer View Post
    Just a thought if they don't go .... Spend a half hour dropping some off round every doctor / dentist waiting room etc you know .... Just to push the cause

Paul
    Cracking idea Sauer but if only the general public where more open minded, my dentist asked me what i was up to since now semi retired and i told him and he was brilliant about asking questions about everything and i said i could give him a couple of books to read and he said his mrs was a vegetarian and would not take to kindly to him turning up with a couple of books on hunting, good fun but as said most people are not as open minded as us.

Quote Originally Posted by sauer View Post

Paul
    I tried that at the Doctors with Top Gear, Evo etc..., but they said it was unhygienic as most sit next to the loo!!!
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

They won't want old readers wife's , or 50plus then ... !

Someone else gave me the idea .... was here on SD that I read it couple years ago ... Always thought that a good idea to promote our cause

Paul

I Must admit that whilst renting holiday cottages on a few occasions I have left a copy of one of the shooting magazines that i have finished with. In amongst the various 'lifestyle' and 'country' magazines that are invariably there for guests to read.
    Just cos I hate to be part of the 'hidden' unspeakables (a shooter) that the mainstream media make us out to be.

Hi All,
    I put some in the Docters surgery a couple of years ago, and a couple of days later they had been removed.
    Obviously not suitable. Hence why I've got a couple of years worth.
    Steve.