Thread: K&M priming tool

K&M priming tool

Mine arrived from Mark (aka 1967spud) today, blinding bit of kit, definitely recommend if anyone is looking for a priming tool, slightly more expensive than the usual suspects but worth every penny. Also as usual spot on service from Mark!

They are indeed a delightfully engineered piece of kit but I predict after less than 300 rounds of re-priming you'll skip the dial indicator seating method and either rely on 'feel' and/or wonder why you ever pushed the plastic Lee to the back of the drawer.

Happy priming!

K
    The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Enjoy and many thanks
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

its the no dial version and to be honest just as good /usefull
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

I was at an estate sale year or better back and was offered the dial version for $50 when i bought my Jones Precision powder measure. I looked hard at it but i couldn't be convinced that a dial indicator on a primer seater was worth having for the reason KB stated. I always seat by feel. Nicely made outfit, though.~Muir

As Mark has said I didn't go for the dial version as I didn't feel I needed it, you can quite easily prime by 'feel' with this and I sold my Lee and don't think I'll be missing it..... For what it's worth in my opinion these 2 are leagues apart

Quote Originally Posted by archie12 View Post
    As Mark has said I didn't go for the dial version as I didn't feel I needed it, you can quite easily prime by 'feel' with this and I sold my Lee and don't think I'll be missing it..... For what it's worth in my opinion these 2 are leagues apart
    I still use the Lee. I have a precision primer seater on my Forster Coaxial press but have never felt the need to use it.~Muir

I bought the non dial version from Spud this summer. Great product and excellent service from Mark.