Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monster Fallow Buck from Hungary

Monster Fallow Buck from Hungary

Thought you chaps would like to see a photo of a massive Fallow Buck head shot on my friends hunting area. Believe it or not it weighs over 6kilo!!

Ricky is holding it up so I could photograph it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20141105_002.jpg 
Views:	334 
Size:	170.1 KB 
ID:	49987

This is a WILD Fallow NOT from a fenced or park area. Anyone wanting to try for one of these monsters let me know and we can arrange it for next year.

Sikamalc

UK Outfitters Deer Management
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WP_20141105_003.jpg  
    Last edited by sikamalc; 05-12-2014 at 18:25.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Is that a little jealousy in the background I see

Quote Originally Posted by gr1ffer View Post
    No just Terry getting into the shot. The head was taken by an overseas client this year.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by gr1ffer View Post
    Nope... just come out the toilet
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Hello malc! I could say that trophy weight is less than five kg.... not over six kg.... br.juha

Quote Originally Posted by scott79 View Post
    Hello malc! I could say that trophy weight is less than five kg.... not over six kg.... br.juha
    Well Roland classed it at over 6kilo and the picture does not do it justice as it is a huge head compared to other I have seen in the past. You have an email regarding the forth coming trip with me.

BR

Malc

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Surely you weighed it before giving it a weight classification ?
    That's like saying " this is a gold medal Roe head", well it looks like one !

No we were there to shoot Mouflon!!

The head was in the hunting lodge awaiting delivery to the clients that shot it. I was told by the man who runs the organisation what it weighed and I have no reason to disbelieve him.

I have never seen a Fallow as big as this one and he had to my knowledge weighed it before we arrived.

Now is that clear enough ??

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

As crystal !
    Was not disputing the weight. Just how it was classified as over 6kg. Thanks for explaining it.

G.

It was massive and heavy and they had "smaller" trophies in the 5kg class on display too...one day