Thread: Who's kidding who?

Who's kidding who?

How many MP's are giving positive responses to BASC members who ask for their position on shooting sports, & then go and add their names to an Early Day Motion such as this one? Early Day Motion 966. Have a look & see what you think.
    Last edited by finnbear270; 09-03-2010 at 07:47. Reason: info
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Brings to mind the comment of Billy Graham " If our God is a just God and he does nothing about the state of Great Britain he will have to appologies to Soddam and Gamorah."
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo123p View Post
    Brings to mind the comment of Billy Graham " If our God is a just God and he does nothing about the state of Great Britain he will have to appologies to Soddam and Gamorah."
    Jim
    I wonder whether Finnbear means the Air Gun Licensing 966 of this year, rather than the Section 28 repeal 966 from Nov 1999?

OOOOOOOOOOOps

This years current air gun motion, probably the root of most, if not 90%+ of all embrionic shooters start with air rifles!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!