Thread: Quad Sticks

Quad Sticks

Ive just been looking at this, a easy answer for quad sticks and for little money,
    http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/foru...cks-made-easy/

sticks

you know what they say buy cheap buy twice most of the lads on here have Limulus,s stick and i have to say they are very good and if you break them he will repair them for you you can shoot out to 200 yds quite easy off them

Quote Originally Posted by mark@mbb View Post
    you know what they say buy cheap buy twice most of the lads on here have Limulus,s stick and i have to say they are very good and if you break them he will repair them for you you can shoot out to 200 yds quite easy off them
    i have a set of Limulus sticks and they are as stable as a bipod. i sat the dsc1 test recently and everyone wanted to shoot off them.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-dead-in-the-air View Post
    Ive just been looking at this, a easy answer for quad sticks and for little money,
    http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/foru...cks-made-easy/
    It take about 20 mins a 5/6mm drill bit, 4 set bolts with lock nuts, a hacksaw, piece of cord....
    and some electrical tape....

Just make sure you stagger the bolts so they cant tap SOS and you are walking along....

Tim.243

Made mine from garden canes a good while ago and far more satisfying using your own kit that paying some one else to make them for you....
    What will you use while you are waiting for the repair!!...B&Q.....

Tim.243

The same as before the branch on the nearest tree or the front bars of the quad

you know what they say buy cheap buy twice most of the lads on here have Limulus,s stick.
    Sorry but most of the lads I know have Monkey sticks. Everywhere I go in fact. I'm yet to see a set of Limulus' sticks although I'm sure that they're good. There is also nothing to break on Monkey Sticks bar a rubber and you can replace that in less than 30 seconds (I've not had one break yet either) so you're never without them. The best 10 a man can ever spend.
    Baguio