Thread: Have you ever heard anything so riduculous in your life?!

Have you ever heard anything so riduculous in your life?!

Took my bavarian bitch puppy to the vet for a check up whilst I purchased some worming tablets and whilst examining her she drew my attention to one of her teeth that was ever so slightly squint and I mean ever so slightly and it does not effect eating or anything advised me to send her to a dog orthodontist to have braces fitted!!!!!!

Have you ever heard anything so ridiculous? I thought she was joking but then she started going through all of these orthodontic options I could not believe my ears.

I asked what the point in getting a brace was when her baby teeth had still to fall out and she tried to justify it. Needless to say I have not taken her up on her offer.

You must get some very vain dog owners about if they want their dogs to have a hollywood smile!

On a seperate note, I used an online company for the wormers and they came out at less than half the price from the vets including delivery. http://www.petdispensary.co.uk/?gcli...FU0j3wod9m_LaA
    currently buy 3 get 1 free and the sell by dates on them are all next year. (i dont work for them by the way just thought it was a good offer and service)

david

Some might need them more than others.

Attachment 269

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post

Attachment 269
    LMAO!!!
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

This makes me wonder if she trained in the States perhaps?................ I was also reminded of the hilarious (for me) attempts by the trainee vets a while back on telly, the blonde lass that fired the needle straight through the cats neck..... that was it. her name was Trude'.... Although to be fair, she did make a bloody good vet in the end! Trude' Mostue, I think it was.
    Last edited by finnbear270; 09-03-2010 at 16:28. Reason: refresh
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Going back a few years I had a lab that had cancer in his top jaw, the vet that my partner took him too said to her that they could give him radio therapy and chimo therapy and operate and take away part of his top jaw. When asked if all the therapy would stop the pain he was in they said they thought so. So off to my vet when askedthe same question he said the dog would die in pain after all the therapy as it was nearly impossible to stop jaw cancer in dogs,so I took him home and put him out of his pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post

Attachment 269
    Just goes to show there is no such thing as an ugly Vizsla, those little tutties just make em even more aristocratic. GARLIC ANYONE!

John