Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Left Handed Beretta Shotgun

Left Handed Beretta Shotgun

As per title, I am after a left handed Beretta O/U shotgun in 12, 20 or even 28 bore. Must be in good condition. I have up to 1500'ish for the right gun.

Have been looking at the usual internet sites and yes there are several about, but I am happy to buy privately and have generally had better deals that way. There looks to be quite a few of the SD brigade who are also into shotguns so I'm sure there must be something hidden away in a cabinet.

Please PM with what you've got. It will mainly be for fun clay shooting and a bit of game, so the only thing I don't really want is a Trap gun.

Many thanks,

hh

SD Regular
    Any HH doesn't want, I'll have a look at too - about time I bought a proper cast shotgun - not that it'll make much difference.....
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Any HH doesn't want, I'll have a look at too - about time I bought a proper cast shotgun - not that it'll make much difference.....
    Red dot will have one hiding away someware but it will be double your price Lol
    Keep on going to the end you never no what's round the corner

Nothing that cheap i'm afraid...

Don't get me wrong I'd love one, or more, of RD's guns but can only dream for the moment!

hh

You can get a brand spanking new beretta ou at cluny clays for your budget tab the highlander

All of mine are straight with no cast and i have had no need to alter the stocks.
    PS one of our syndicate members just sold a two month old SilPig to Graham Mackinlay with a shot count of 250 and it is up for sale @ 1,200 with plenty profit in there. It has nice wood, 28" barrels and multi choke.
    Last edited by RED-DOT; 07-12-2014 at 18:43.

have 20 bore 687 silver pigeon grade v for sale only thing is its straight stock

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    All of mine are straight with no cast and i have had no need to alter the stocks.
    PS one of our syndicate members just sold a two month old SilPig to Graham Mackinlay with a shot count of 250 and it is up for sale @ 1,200 with plenty profit in there. It has nice wood, 28" barrels and multi choke.
    Cheers RD,

Just had a wee look at his website and it appears to be sold already!

hh

Sorry. That was quick.