View Poll Results: Who will you vote for in the coming election?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conservative

54 79.41%
  • Labour

0 0%
  • Lib Dem

0 0%
  • Other

14 20.59%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: POLL - Who are you going to Vote for in the coming Election

Thumbs down POLL - Who are you going to Vote for in the coming Election

So who are you going to vote for in the coming election?

Did anyone do the BASC email to your local MP?

I did and the response was as I figured;

Labour NO REPLY.

Lib Dems DIDN@T WISH TO COMMENT AS HE DIDN'T KNOW THE LEGAL IMPLICATIONS OF SHOOTING!!!!

Conservatives I GOT A HAND WRITTEN LETTER FORM GEOFFERY COX WHO WAS VERY PRO SHOOTING ETC.

I'll be flying the flag buddy!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Here's a good indication of what the Tory leader thinks of shooting!
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...er-hunter.html
    Gets my vote!!!
    MS

+1 to that! Wonder if he'll let us have our handguns back... Well I can dream!

Andrew

I have emailed the 3 main parties weeks ago, still waiting for labour no surprise there, Lib dems did reply but would not commit to a conclusive answer, but did get a positive reply from the cons the local guy is a keen shooter so obviously very pro shooting, none of them are worth a lite as a party but it looks like the cons will be getting my vote.

I'm not after derailing this thread as I think it is important, but what about the MP's private agenda's, how many of them are saying one thing while doing another? EDM 966.
    Last edited by finnbear270; 09-03-2010 at 16:25. Reason: TYPO
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    ...what about the MP's private agenda's...?
    ...which is why I will never offer support to any party which believes in the principle of privilege and the superiority of the rich. Some candidates will do anything to join the gravy train and line their pockets, even offering words of support to those they once spurned.

Have we forgotten who banned SLRs and, subsequently, handguns? Neither should we forget that the latter prohibition put several commercial shooting clubs out of business without so much as a penny of compensation.
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

Quote Originally Posted by Iwrch View Post
    ...which is why I will never offer support to any party which believes in the principle of privilege and the superiority of the rich. Some candidates will do anything to join the gravy train and line their pockets, even offering words of support to those they once spurned.

Have we forgotten who banned SLRs and, subsequently, handguns? Neither should we forget that the latter prohibition put several commercial shooting clubs out of business without so much as a penny of compensation.
    In the interests of reasoned debate could you explain what party policies support the view that any party 'believes in the principle of privilege and the superiority of the rich'.

Quote Originally Posted by howa243 View Post
    In the interests of reasoned debate could you explain what party policies support the view that any party 'believes in the principle of privilege and the superiority of the rich'.
    Maybe the sort of party that defends Public Schools where any number of its future members are educated, get to know their own and avoid having to mix with the hoi polloi.
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

I will vote Con' . They will at least give a free vote on hunting with hounds. I have never followed hounds in my life but I believe the Labour handling of the whole affair including ignoring reports they commisioned and the gross waste of tax payers money was nothing short of immoral. I believe that the Con' government would do more to empower the countryside owners rather than pandering to the whims of the Ramblers and twitchers.
    With regard to the bans on pistols and auto-loader rifles, I believe that all the parties have found out that knee-jerk legislation is bad legislation. I don't think it would happen the same way again if there were to be another ( God forbid) incident.
    Only my views, I'm sure others think differently as they are entitled to do.