Thread: AYA No4 SBS Ejector 12g

AYA No4 SBS Ejector 12g

As per title, AYA No4 ejector. Nice crisp chequering, good bluing on barrels, Stock length 14 3/4" LOP, 26" barrels. The gun had barely been used when I got it, I've done a couple of seasons walk one stand one shooting with it. A nice little fast handling SBS that looks good and won't break the bank! It was sold but the buyer didn't come through for it.

325 collected from Teesside area. Please don't ask if I'll take any less, I spent more than this on it having the wood tidied up and a service with UK gun repairs when I got it.
    I can RFD transfer at buyers cost but it's a bit of a trek to the shop so would prefer face to face.

good price for a cracking little gun, if you were closer I'd be tempted, but I totally understand the hassle of not being close to an rfd for posting and it soon adds the expense and faff up.
    good luck with the sale, I doubt it will hang about long at such a decent price.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    good price for a cracking little gun, if you were closer I'd be tempted, but I totally understand the hassle of not being close to an rfd for posting and it soon adds the expense and faff up.
    good luck with the sale, I doubt it will hang about long at such a decent price.
    Thanks. They seem to be well undervalued to my mind at the minute. It's a great little gun and if I could see myself getting back out on the pheasants any time soon I would definitely not be selling it.

Replied to.

New year bump......
    Still available