Thread: yet another scope ?

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

yet another scope ?

ok lads

I have a naked 243 here that needs a scope.

I have some funds here and I also have my 17hmr set up posted on other sites for sale,(so I could have a load more dosh if it sells)

so I am really looking for a zeiss 4.5/14x44 or 50 as I have 2 on my other rifles and love them as the glass and costs of second hand ones is just up my street.

drop me a pm with what you may have along these lines,

ps 1" tube size is a must and the objective needs to be no smaller than 44mm.

and must must have fast eyebell focus

thanks

bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 10-12-2014 at 15:31.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Two Conquests for sale on Pigeonwatch, Bob.

George

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PESCA View Post
    Two Conquests for sale on Pigeonwatch, Bob.

George
    cant get on that site George me and a member fell out a long time ago after I met him at a game fare and put him right on a few points,

needed his trousers cleaning later that day too.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

There was a zeiss 3-10x48 (I think) on guntrader for 450.

My mate has a Ziess Duralyt on his .243 and it is the biggest heap of dung i have ever looked through... The reticle seems to move if you move the eye left to right. No parralax adjustment and FFP for that money i would just spend the night with a Eastern block wholeseller at least i might hit something meaty!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by labrador77 View Post
    There was a zeiss 3-10x48 (I think) on guntrader for 450.
    Thank you sir, I'll have a look,

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    My mate has a Ziess Duralyt on his .243 and it is the biggest heap of dung i have ever looked through... The reticle seems to move if you move the eye left to right. No parralax adjustment and FFP for that money i would just spend the night with a Eastern block wholeseller at least i might hit something meaty!!
    Cheers RD

Im not after a duralyt, my old ones on a mates .243 and that seems to be ok, he does not miss much with it so I think the one you have mentioned needs to be looked at,

Thanks

Bob,

Seriously Bob it is so bad i would rather have open sights. He has lost all confidence in his rifle and is looking to replace it. 10" groups on a good day but he is convinced it is the gun. Worry is when a new rifle is found it will have this scope fitted to it.

Blog Entries
    Seriously Bob it is so bad i would rather have open sights. He has lost all confidence in his rifle and is looking to replace it. 10" groups on a good day but he is convinced it is the gun. Worry is when a new rifle is found it will have this scope fitted to it.
    Not good new RD you need to sort that out bud,

Still looking no reply from a guy on gt,

Bob

I wonder if quality control has dropped off Red Dot, I have one of the first duralyt scopes on my .308 and for the money I rate it highly. . .it's never caused me a moments trouble and holds zero like a limped on a rock.