Thread: Zeiss 56mm objective cover

Zeiss 56mm objective cover

Re a reply to a previous post will Zeiss please post availability, cost and product no.

Also I see lots of accessories for 56mmm Zeiss Conquests are listed in USA. Will these fit on a 56 mm Duralyte? If anybody has a 56 mm Conquest please could they post appropriate measurements for Max exterior objective size and interior size. Also any ideas if a Swarvi 56 mm cover will fit on a Zeiss?

If no joy looks like I will spend 8 on a Objective Bushwacker, but you would have thought Zeiss would provide them with the scope, standard for top end Leupolds and MTC and Deben.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Cyres View Post
    Re a reply to a previous post will Zeiss please post availability, cost and product no.

Also I see lots of accessories for 56mmm Zeiss Conquests are listed in USA. Will these fit on a 56 mm Duralyte? If anybody has a 56 mm Conquest please could they post appropriate measurements for Max exterior objective size and interior size. Also any ideas if a Swarvi 56 mm cover will fit on a Zeiss?

If no joy looks like I will spend 8 on a Objective Bushwacker, but you would have thought Zeiss would provide them with the scope, standard for top end Leupolds and MTC and Deben.

D
    The new 56mm flip up covers for objectives of the HT & V8 has a list price of: 75.00 inc vat. The price is the same for the 50mm version, again for the HT & V8.

The Duralyt has a top end objective of 50mm, so I doubt that they would be compatible with the 56mm accessory shown in the USA.