Thread: Kenton Industries Cutom Elevation knobs

Kenton Industries Cutom Elevation knobs

Has anbody used them or got them/ordered them?

If so any info would be helpful. I am considering ordering some for my Leupold and Zeiss.

Also anybody on here had some Zeiss ASV+ made for their riflle, if so any good and how much did it cost?

D

Got a set on a nightforce, really like them, ease of use! going to order another set in the near future. Do your homework on the loads you are going to use, and submit the info requested by kenton.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by CCB View Post
    Got a set on a nightforce, really like them, ease of use! going to order another set in the near future. Do your homework on the loads you are going to use, and submit the info requested by kenton.
    Cheers
    as above, got them on my Leopold 4.5x15 x 50 work a treat, make sure you verify your FPS etc. deerwarden

Kenton are really good quality I've also used these Custom Turret Systems | Affordable Custom Turret Labels and pretty effective don't forget your ballistics will change with temp, alt, and barromic pressure so if your shooting at the extremes they may not match. Also as above get you input data as accurate as possible. junk in = junk out

Thanks guys, might actually be a chance I maye be in USA next year, not far from Kenton so might place an order

D

They have a UK supplier, not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to another forum on here.
    If not allowed, apologies and please delete.

Kenton Industries Custom Scope Turrets - For Sale ( UKV Supporter Items -Trade and Private) - UK Varminting