Thread: Targetmaster powder trickler wanted swap for Harris Bipod

Targetmaster powder trickler wanted swap for Harris Bipod

As above Im after a Targetmaster powder trickler and have a Harris Bipod 9-13 swivel type to swap plus £££
    Many thanks
    Last edited by easypeasy; 11-12-2014 at 18:57.

If you get one buddy ya certainly won't regret it, wouldn't swap mine for owt
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Whats the, accuracy like on them Jimmy

Depends on ya scales pal, I throw just enough to get the beam off stop then hit the button and hits the spot every time, takes few minutes to set up if you moved ya system from last time so it breaks the beam at the right time but like I said I wouldn't be without one now.
    P's. .. The guy that makes them is a true gent too, I got mine second hand and after a good bit of use from me the band that winds the pipe snapped, got on the Web site phoned him up and he dispatched one the same day in an envelope free of charge, true gent
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

I use my TM with a Scott Parker (USA) tuned set of Lyman Ohaus M5 scales, spot on everytime throw. Didn't do the same with the pre tuned 505's or Redding No2's, so as Jimmy suggests scale choice is important.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy milnes View Post
    If you get one buddy ya certainly won't regret it, wouldn't swap mine for owt
    +1.

Good luck with your quest, but there's a reason there aren't many S/H ones about.
    "Docendo discimus" - Seneca the Younger (c. 4 BC – 65 AD)
    “Comodidad, tranquilidad y buena alimentacion” - A Spanish recipe for contentment that oddly omits hunting.
    "I'm off to spend some time at the top of the food chain..." - (after) Tulloch
    "Oh [dear], they probably heard that in the village!" - RickoShay