Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chronograph

Chronograph

Looking to purchase a chronograph and would be interested in what others are using?

Quote Originally Posted by archie12 View Post
    Looking to purchase a chronograph and would be interested in what others are using?
    I have three Chrony units, one with the printer.~Muir

if you want send ius a pm i have the magnetospeed v3 here , about as good as it gets
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Quote Originally Posted by 1967spud View Post
    if you want send ius a pm i have the magnetospeed v3 here , about as good as it gets
    +1. Excellent kit. It was my third chrono purchase, the previous two went back. Regards JCS

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    I have three Chrony units, one with the printer.~Muir
    +1, Chrony's are cheap enough that someone shooting your unit does not hurt too much!

can the v3 be used with a mod, say an Ultra S5?
    I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel, but it was only some fecker with a torch bringing me more work

Quote Originally Posted by geoshot View Post
    can the v3 be used with a mod, say an Ultra S5?
    I only ever shoot with a moderator on - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...gnetoSpeed.jpg Regards JCS

+1 on the magnetospeed V3. Got mine from Spud. So simply and saves walking down range to setup. Just use the heat shield that comes in the kit if attaching to a mod.

I've got a nice broken CED you can have cheap!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Again a users view rather than a sales pitch, I use the Magnetospeed V3, best out there IMO, use with or without a mod, varying spacers included to cover most if not all scenarios. So easy to use, attach and shoot, no worries of placement 4 or 5 yards away, easy readout, saves all your strings of shots, comprehensive displays data, can download to your computer. Brill bit of kit.
    Go to March Scopes, 375 including next day delivery, https://www.marchscopes.co.uk/index....ed-chronograph
    absolutely great service, posted and received as promised, not always the case with some so called dealers.