Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BASC calls for resignation of North Yorkshire councillor over suicide comments

BASC calls for resignation of North Yorkshire councillor over suicide comments

Gents. Many of you will have seen this elsewhere but it bears reposting.

To save me trying to retype, look at the BASC statement. http://basc.org.uk/b...icide-comments/ The CA has similair.

Horrible comments.

Anybody who is offended by it, which I would think is most folk on here, can complain to the council : http://www.ryedaleforms.co.uk/comments-compliments-complaints/

Complain to his party (the Liberal party) : https://www.facebook.../LiberalPartyUK

Filled out the complaint form. How stupid and offensive can an elected member of the council be to post such bile and not expect some form of come back. I hope the CA get on to the council about this too.

Template should you wish to use it....

I find the following offensive and unacceptable from anyone let alone an elected representative.....
    "Thomas Woodward, an elected council member of Ryedale District Council and Pickering Town Council in North Yorkshire. Commenting on facebook on a news report on an inquest into the suicide of Allan Ellis from Bacup, Lancashire, Councillor Woodward said “Best use of a gun I can think of.” A second comment said: “If you choose to own a gun and kill for pleasure, then it’s best you kill yourself.”

Mr Woodward should resign, if he does not then the council should sack him. If they do not then it could be taken that they align themselves with his remarks.

Signature
    Last edited by private fraser; 12-12-2014 at 19:56.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Done and done

Quote Originally Posted by private fraser View Post
    Template should you wish to use it....

I find the following offensive and unacceptable from anyone let alone an elected representative.....
    "Thomas Woodward, an elected council member of Ryedale District Council and Pickering Town Council in North Yorkshire. Commenting on facebook on a news report on an inquest into the suicide of Allan Ellis from Bacup, Lancashire, Councillor Woodward said “Best use of a gun I can think of.” A second comment said: “If you choose to own a gun and kill for pleasure, then it’s best you kill yourself.”

Mr Woodward should resign and if he does not then the council should sack him. If they do not then. it could be taken that they align themselves with his remarks.

Signature
    Email sent, and used yer template PF...

"Thank you for contacting the Council. You will receive a sustem email in confirmation of the information you have submitted.
    Our complaints procedure is:
    1) We will send you an acknowledgement of your complaint within 3 working days
    2) This acknowledgement will provide you with a unique reference number for your complaint and the name and contact number of the person dealing with it.
    3) We will give you a detailed response within 5 working days. If the subject is complex, we will keep you informed of the process and give you a full reply within 20 working days.
    4) If you are unhappy with our decision, you may make an appeal to have your complaint reinvestigated.
    5) Anything you say will be treated in confidence and will not disadvantage you in the future."

I'll report back with any reply i get from them...wonder if the papers would be interested in this scumbag!!

This man Thomas Woodward needs certifying after making comments like this, heartless ----.

Anyone who knew Allan would tell you he was a lovely bloke. The animal rights activist councillor and hunt sab, Tommy Woodward, is a cowardly excuse for a man. In fact, he is a grade one s h i t house.

Ryedale District Council - Facebook comments

Lets see some action please Ryedale DC.

You can add your thoughts here, although my comments from this morning seem to have disappeared...

https://www.facebook.com/RyedaleDC
    Last edited by Hunting Solutions; 12-12-2014 at 19:59.

Hopefully he'll end up quitting like the Green mp who referred to soldiers marching in Brighton as "hired killers" once a Facebook campaign started against him.