thanks from new guy

TONY M

"THANK YOU ALL " for the most generous welcome, i`m obviously sitting on the top table as i recognise all these names! but seriously, many thanks again for taking the time to post and i will inturn reply to you all.
These fingers were made 53 years ago, when a "keyboard", was a board with hooks for hanging keys on!
I`ve now got a blister on my typing finger!! bugger.
TONY M.

The problem is Tony that this site is addictive. You will open your eyes in the morning and think, 'I'll just see if anyones answered my post'. Then its 'Ho the tv's rubbish tonight, I'll see whats on the site'! Eventually you will be sat in front of it with your dinner on your lap and answering the threads, your emails and pm's as well as having the phone ringing off the hook! :eek:

Great isn't it! :lol:

TonyM
Christ mate dont say bugger when Beowulf is about :eek: He mite think your inviting him :D :D I was with him on sunday..........God that hurt :eek: :D :D :D
Did you know that he wears womens clothes whilst out stalking & carries a realtree handbag :eek: :eek: :D :D

Thats it im definately dead now :D
Beowulf im going into hiding & ive moved far far away :D

YOU ARE IN TROUBLE NOW MATE :rolleyes: DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF MR B :confused: BEFORE YOU GET EXCITED I MEAN THE HEIGHT OF HIM I SEE WHY STONE CALLS HIM ARGO :lol:

Tony, you are most welcome mate, it is nice to see new people coming on to the site.

Beowulf you take no notice of these p**s takers', I think you are a very nice man. Oops no, as you were, that was Dorinada, your the big ugly bugger out of the two :eek: :lol: :lol:

apparantly tika ,
he was nicknamed argo after dragging 2 yeild hinds off the hill , at the same time and with rifle over his shoulder and i think i heard a rumour he was giving sikamalc a piggy back aswell or malc was just that pleased that mr B finally shot something, he could not help himself :lol: :lol:

Not quite Stone, Mr B dragged the biggest yield, I the smallest, although there was not a great deal of difference in size. As he is twice the size of me, I decided to go first :eek: No I led the way as I know the hill, Mr B was all for trying to go straight down a 50ft drop :rolleyes:

The boy dun good at the end, and it was just as much a memory for me as it was Mr B. I nicknamed him Argo, because of his size ;)

I hope to have both him and his wife back for a repeat performance this year, with maybe one or two others ;) Mind you Raymond is tied up and waiting to be shot with JAYB :lol:

Thanks all! :lol:
JayB Darinda is a woman not a 'very nice man!'. I should know the difference, I was in the Royal Navy, lots of very nice men in the Navy! :eek: :confused: :lol:

Hi Dickie,
I thought it would be in the task book by now! :lol: Task I. Form a daisy chain, Task II. Conduct a 'ski sunday' manouvre whilst transporting crew members by seaboat! :eek: :lol:

Now look at you bloody lot have made me do, gone and insulted Dorinada, well not really, it was the other way round. You Naval types have always got me confused, I mean where else could you hear an order like,

" Men under punishment to muster on the poop deck for Rum, Bum and Gramophone records"

I mean is that formal dress, a disco type thing or what :rolleyes: :lol:

Mr B you tell the good woman that she got caught in friendly fire :D :D

John

Ha, she doesn't mind JayB. She was too busy laughing mate! :lol:

Hi Tony M,
Just look what you have started! :eek: :lol: Welcome to the 'nutty club' mate. :D

Back