Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LANTRA - Humane Dispatch Course

LANTRA - Humane Dispatch Course

Just a word of warning if any of you are considering taking this course..... I took mine with my son on Oct 11th 2014 with Jelen and some TWELVE WEEKS(!!) later and we still have not recieved the certs, until we do our local police force won't accept us onto the scheme. I called and emailed Mike at Jelen many times chasing this but he is alway busy.

Question - Does anyone know the 'H/O' course number at LANTRA so that i can chase them myself direct? Maybe someone out there has completed this course and the course number is on your Cert.???

Address:
    Lantra
    Lantra House
    Stoneleigh Park
    Coventry
    Warwickshire
    CV8 2LG

T: 02476 69 69 96

from there website

• If you have any questions relating to cards and certificates, please call our Quality and Services Team on 02476 41 97 03

Morning...

I have sent you a PM.... re this thread...

All the best.

Neil

Thanks Neil, I can't reply via PM until I have made 5x posts apparently, glad to see i'm not alone in this complete debarcle, hopefully other guys wanting to go on this course will not be forewarned and their expectations on the LANTRA cert delivery re-aligned!

Speaking with LANTRA, their certificate return schedules are actually very good.... However, they need the paperwork from the center sent in asap to maintain their timelines... Sadly, I think this was where the process fell apart in this instance.

Hope you get it resolved.

Neil

Hi Neil

More infomation has come to light on the mystery surrounding where my HAD cert is, transpires LANTRA were infact processing them and using their 2week period to do this, however and this confirms your thoughts, Jelen for some bizarre reason still took around 10 weeks to get the paperwork into LANTRA.

I wouldn't want to crucify Mike at Jelen without knowing all the facts but there does appear a pattern emerging here in paperwork delays, either that or myself and Neil have just unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by ndjfb00 View Post
    Thanks Neil, I can't reply via PM until I have made 5x posts apparently, glad to see i'm not alone in this complete debarcle, hopefully other guys wanting to go on this course will not be forewarned and their expectations on the LANTRA cert delivery re-aligned!
    Same course same problem

Quote Originally Posted by starr shot View Post
    Same course same problem
    I can confirm that all certificates arrived at our office the day before Christmas eve, and will be sent out on the 2nd Jan when we return to the office.

Regards, and Happy New Year.

Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelendeer View Post
    I can confirm that all certificates arrived at our office the day before Christmas eve, and will be sent out on the 2nd Jan when we return to the office.

Regards, and Happy New Year.

Mike.
    i think one or two may have herd that before Mike......!

you run a very good course and I my eyes the best that's on offer but you do need to get your admin up together as it really lets you down,

Tony

UKDTR
    Deer track and recovery
    Free of charge and confidential service

After all this I here there is a new coarse ready to come out in the middle of January.