Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATN X Sight 5-18x Day/Night Vision have arrived

ATN X Sight 5-18x Day/Night Vision have arrived

We have now taken delivery of the first batch of ATN X Sight 5-18x and are currently testing functionality.

We will contact everyone who has placed an order strictly in the order they placed their order with us.

If we could ask that you would be so kind as to please wait until we call you to ring to pay your balance as with so many going out it may get confusing otherwise.

Many Thanks

Paul Stewart
    Sales Manager

Will be interested in how the tests on these go and the reviews from purchasers as I'm really interested in this scope as on paper they would appear to be the best of both worlds depending on the pixelation at high zoom.

Me too awaiting some construstive reviews esp how it compares to a Drone Pro.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Primer View Post
    Will be interested in how the tests on these go and the reviews from purchasers as I'm really interested in this scope as on paper they would appear to be the best of both worlds depending on the pixelation at high zoom.
    Yep. I think I will wait until there are some real time usage reviews in the field, I too looked at getting drone it's the cost.

At the moment I'm using a mk 2 photon on my wmr and a mk 1 on the LR and I can't fault them

Hopefully the ATN X will be a step up midway on the NV ladder particularly for centre fire rifles

Some night footage captured in our dark tunnel today.

Using Nightmaster NM800IR on LOW power level.

And some day time footage also in the yard

Quote Originally Posted by Cyres View Post
    Me too awaiting some construstive reviews esp how it compares to a Drone Pro.

D
    The new drone due out January will come with full colour screen , dedicated 10x optical.. Looks a belter.

Hi Paul,

Looks very interesting. In your opinion would the image quality be better on the 3-12 eg less pixilation ? I'm interested in putting an ATN X on an 8mm rifle for use on Deer and Wild Boar.

Ive just read that the 3x has a fixed focus and the 5x an adjustable focus. That would suggest to me that the 5x is capable of better clarity. What are your views on the image quality of the two scopes ?
    Last edited by andy; 16-12-2014 at 21:19.

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by andy View Post
    Hi Paul,

Looks very interesting. In your opinion would the image quality be better on the 3-12 eg less pixilation ? I'm interested in putting an ATN X on an 8mm rifle for use on Deer and Wild Boar.

Ive just read that the 3x has a fixed focus and the 5x an adjustable focus. That would suggest to me that the 5x is capable of better clarity. What are your views on the image quality of the two scopes ?
    Andy,

Mine (5-18) arrives tomorrow if DPD do their thing. Don't know where exactly in H you are, but feel free to PM me and come have a look at first hand. One watch word - not sure it's rated for 8mm - I think 308 is about as much as it'll take?
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

are these legal to use for shooting deer (in legal hours) given the nightvision capabilities,just wondered as i love the idea of the hd video but not sure if its ok to use one