Thread: Syndicate / lease in NW

Syndicate / lease in NW

I know, I know - another "stalking wanted" post - I'm not holding out much hope, but worth a try!

I've just moved up to Manchester and looking for stalking in the area - within an hour-ish of Manchester, so Lancaster to the north, Sheffield to the east and Ashbourne to the South - covers a pretty big area.

I was in Berkshire for about 10 years (from Northumberland originally), grown up with shooting, shot my fair share of deer (as well as foxes and bunnies) all through making contacts with keepers and farmers etc and I can get plenty of references if required. I was shooting somewhere between 25-35 deer a year down south.

DSC 1 and BASC insurance and I'll prob pull my finger out and get DSC 2 in the next few months.

I know from first hand experience that finding free stalking takes years of earning trust and building friendships, so not expecting miracles and I'm happy to pay for a lease or syndicate.

I'm also happy to show my appreciation for any help in finding something in the form of your favourite tipple!

You'll be honestly lucky mate. From Lancaster to around north Cumbria hens teeth. I no as that's my region.
    If wanting to stalk guided let me no as I no stalkers who have red, roe and fallow.
    Apologies couldn't be more help full.

Folk around lancs Cumbria border are paying for land with vermin on and farmers are gettin wiser.

Thanks chaps - appreciate your replies, kinda confirmed what I though. I know it'll take some time but sure I'll find something if I keep looking.

weeman - been out with the stalker you recommended already and he's a good chap who knows his stuff, but looking for something more permanent than the odd day here and there...