Thread: mk4 leupold 6.5x20x50 turret grub screw

mk4 leupold 6.5x20x50 turret grub screw

Hi all, was hoping one of you out there has a spare one of these grub screws, I am a bit of a bugger for over tightening things, the alum key is begining to spin around, I've aready got a screw off gmk a year or so ago, I just rang them and they are saying they haven't got one but when I rang a week or so ago they did and they were going to send one, rang today seeing where it was too, they asked me if I was an individual or a dealer, am no dealer, the screw measures about 10mm long and 4.75mm across the thread, if one of you have a spare that would be great, or maybe one of you could ring gmk and ask for the very screw and they may send one to you who could then post to me , cheers swaro
    Last edited by swarovski; 16-12-2014 at 17:13.

Try your local engineering firm, they normally have them in the store room, or find out the thread size and try ebay. Either way will be chaeper than GMK

Quote Originally Posted by Akeld View Post
    Try your local engineering firm, they normally have them in the store room, or find out the thread size and try ebay. Either way will be chaeper than GMK
    when I rang gmk week a go I asked how much a set of new action screws were and chap said we only sell to trade, contacted my local dealer and he rang and got a price,25 for 2 screws, what a f--kin rip off, I emailed leupold, wait and see now
    Last edited by swarovski; 16-12-2014 at 17:42.

Nearly a month since I emailed leupold about a grub screw for my mk4 turret and no reply, is this the norm for them

Established Poster
    It's the same as the SS grub screw used in most surfboards to hold the fins....

Thanks tiff, they do look the same