Thread: i.o.r 6x24x50 with mounts 35mm tube iluminated

i.o.r 6x24x50 with mounts 35mm tube iluminated

now sold thanks see you sunday bud sadley for sale i.o.r 6x24x50 with mounts 35mmtube iluminated with box all paper work etc purchased this from border barrels as lee can testify used once 8shots purchased this one to use a night vision monocular behind it but wont work with night vision scope is mint totaly mint no marks is as new looking for 820posted so save yourself 200pounds these are the ones every ones after and there is a waiting list to get one side paralex stunning glass with sun shade scope covers etc so 820posted if this scope is not as described il refund your money may do deal for another scope s/b variable swarovski please post on hear if intrested thanks rob
    Last edited by wraith; 12-03-2010 at 11:05.

I have a swarovski 6-24x50 PVs with the TDS4 reticle and target turret, if you are interested in a P/X send me a PM and I can send you some pictures. It is in mint condition and comes with the original box and warrenty, purchased from Litts in 2008.

Regards

Neil

any pictures of the scope?
    cheers James

waiting for your call bud thanks

james pleasure doing a deal with you welcom back eney time bud and the offer for the stalking still stands enjoy your time in scotland

Quote Originally Posted by wraith View Post
    james pleasure doing a deal with you welcom back eney time bud and the offer for the stalking still stands enjoy your time in scotland
    Hi Rob, well yes i had a fantastic time in scotland! The snow was awesome and no major injuries sustained lol.
    It was a pleasure doing business and great to meet you. I will take you up on that offer of stalking when I next have the time to get up to your part of the world!
    Now the scope is fantastic, extremely clear optics at low light. I have been watching the seals across the bay at my grandparents in the evening over the last week, and cant wait to get it mounted on the rifle!
    Iv just enjoyed reading your other post!!!!! lmao, some lovely comments from fellow stalkers.
    Anyways im off to work so happy hunting and keep me posted on anymore of your interesting sightings while out hunting!!
    Take care