Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stalking

stalking

I went so say stalking tother day, saw 3 roe sat up against a hedge, took me about 15 mins to get 10yds from nearest 2 the other was 20yds which stood and turned and presented the shot, dropped that one and other 2 at 10yds stood and I took the 2nd,was hoping they were going to run out into middle of the field, stop like the do and stand and look back, wont bother to shoot them next time I get that close, didnt find that any sport.

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    I went so say stalking tother day, saw 3 roe sat up against a hedge, took me about 15 mins to get 10yds from nearest 2 the other was 20yds which stood and turned and presented the shot, dropped that one and other 2 at 10yds stood and I took the 2nd,was hoping they were going to run out into middle of the field, stop like the do and stand and look back, wont bother to shoot them next time I get that close, didnt find that any sport.
    wasn't getting in close sport enough for you?
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

are u sure they weren't sheep?

Quote Originally Posted by nick.308 View Post
    are u sure they weren't sheep?

Paul

You can stalk or you can't .you cant stalk from an armchair my friend . getting close is one thing Kenny which I won't deny is exciting .shooting them that close is another..
    Last edited by swarovski; 17-12-2014 at 08:13.

Sorry but you were caught on trailcam shortly after Swaro ....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tf_2_the_sniper_dance.gif 
Views:	32 
Size:	686.6 KB 
ID:	50465

Ah ah ah ah staying alive staying alive

I called a doe & her two followers in pretty close one evening back in August. I just stopped on the road through my permission and used the Buttolo on a whim..........she came screaming right in to about 10 yards before she twigged. Still see her from time to time & am glad that no-one from the neighboring farms has dropped her

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    You can stalk or you can't .you cant stalk from an armchair my friend . getting close is one thing Kenny which I won't deny is exciting .shooting them that close is another..
    So why take the shot ?

Why do you think I still took the shots.....