Thread: Credit where it's due

Credit where it's due

Just a little note to say thanks to Three companies dealt with this week

Swarovski ( bino service) Swillingtons (Hercules folding high site) and Karenswood ( leather harness and trailing leads)

all of them have carried out exactly what they said on the tin, delivered bang on time, in stock and a best quality product
    my binos came back like new and are perfect, the portable high seat delivered next morning and is spot on, the leather harness and trail leads are the best i've ever come across they are superb.

every company kept me in the loop and delivered! I think they deserve a big well done and a pat on the back, such a rare occurrence nowadays to get quality service and products on time

phil

Well said Phil. I had similar with Malmo Guns. I purchased some clothing for my kids advertised by the manufacturer as waterproof. It proved not to be waterproof at all and despite 6-8 weeks between the purchase and finally accepting the stuff was no good, they took back without question and exchanged for different kit, even adding a set of Nik-Wax cleaning and Waterproofing liquids as a goodwill gesture. Such service and customer care is rare indeed these days.
    Tim