Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost dog

Lost dog

Could everybody in the bonchester bridge / south dean area keep a eye out for a whv , a dog and it's called kite , Kev jones dog , thanks

Kite has been found , thanks everyone off looking ,

Great news , bet you are relieved !!

It's a pals dog , he couldnt get a internet connection up there , yes he's really relieved , found it's way back to car after 6 hours.

Fantastic news, hope Kite is sat in front of the fire now.

No think he's still in the borders ,

That's great news that your mate's dog turned up, I lost mine for an hour once and it's just the worst experience ever.
    Every day this year I've read reports on facebook of dogs that have been stolen, everything from working dogs to toy dogs. Obvious what's happening with the working dogs, but we all know the fate of the smaller ones. Why has this become such a problem?

Got kite back found him by the car waiting to get in. We spent hours walking and calling him fired a few shots off with the mod off.As it was getting late I notified a few friends to put on SD f/book twitter .I had no internet cover or phone comms for most of the day. As I was heading back to my car I heard my other dog Indy barking just aa I got to the road I heard the forwarder driver shout your dogs here but the driver was gone by the time I got out of the woods so I dont know if he brought him back as he knew he was missing. I checked him over dried him off . As for lying in front of the fire that will be when we get home. I am relieved that he is back
    Thanks to bri243 ,Arron ,Evening tweeds,katie at the DI for posting on the web
    pendle. Kevin
    Last edited by pendle; 19-12-2014 at 02:01.
    If its hit its history / If its missed its a mystery

A gun is always loaded .A mule always kicks

In Croatia if a dog is lost the perceived wisdom is to track back to the last place the dog was with you, leave your jacket on the ground and hey presto he should be lying on it awaiting your return the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotterdog View Post
    That's great news that your mate's dog turned up, I lost mine for an hour once and it's just the worst experience ever.
    Every day this year I've read reports on facebook of dogs that have been stolen, everything from working dogs to toy dogs. Obvious what's happening with the working dogs, but we all know the fate of the smaller ones. ?
    What happens to the smaller dogs?