If I was Left handed.....

Muir

.... I'd be fondling another 30-06 right now.

I was in the City and my favorite store has a 2nd hand Tikka T-3 Lite Stainless left hand with a Nikon scope on board in the rack. The tag said it came with the box, papers, and a soft case. It looked new.
$419 US.

Somebody is going to walk into a hell of a deal.~Muir

You could always buy it and keep it for when I come and visit and you take me out hunting - I am left handed. Alternatively you can just by it, and use it.

And then realise what we have to go through when a lefty borrows a rifle!!!!

Now tell me you did not consider buying it and practice shooting with it just off the bench. Not left handed, right handed but just cycling the bolt left handed and never having to break your cheek weld until the magazine was empty. You didn't you. tell thed truth now :D.

John

If I found a deal like that I would grab it, I'm a reformed lefty years ago when they didn't make lefthand rifles I trained myself to shoot righthand, if the right deal came along I could easily return to my evil ways, there is a nice Tikka 595 Hunter LH .308 that is tempting buy the price is too high I can wait:old:

I was thinking of either a .308 or a .30-06 , left handed .... Left it for now ..... But if I came across an as new T3 lite left handed at 419 dollars / 268 quid (at the exchange rate )
I'd be filling in variation paperwork as we speak !!!!! You yanks always get the deals... Never been stareside, My old man hoes with work ... I always give him a shopping list

Paul

Now tell me you did not consider buying it and practice shooting with it just off the bench. Not left handed, right handed but just cycling the bolt left handed and never having to break your cheek weld until the magazine was empty. You didn't you. tell thed truth now :D.

John

You know me too well, Cuz.~MUir

As you know, I had a T3 Stainless in .30-06, right handed.
What difference does left handed make? You only need one shot with that.

Back