Gathering of Components Complete!

Klenchblaize

Let the the ornamentation commence:

ff0bd687-f1c9-47ee-a020-2d0838ed883c_zpsd33612c5.jpg

K
:coat:

A true scout would have plaited his own leather whip cord not bought embossed faux stuff! He would have carved his own nuts & filed up his own badge from a tin can! --- Ging---Gang---Goolie! :D

Ian

Hat band?

SS

Spot on. Also buckle and leather to make a custom fit and handsewen lower back of head retaining strap as any proper Campaign/Drill Instructors hat should have.

This will be my new woodland stalking hat and will look real cool when worn with a Loden cape and below knee upland boots.

He'll, I might even top the look off with a full stocked Blaser!

K

This will be my new woodland stalking hat and will look real cool when worn with a Loden cape and below knee upland boots.

You'll be ordering a pair of these then: Antiksalzburg.at - Antiquitäten Reinhard Hickl

Leather hatband, loden cape, below knee boots....

You may find the resulting photos of the assembled components are more suitable for an audience somewhat...ahem...more "broader-minded" than SD :oops:

A true scout would have carved his own nuts! --- Ging---Gang---Goolie! :D

Ian

You win:

Been feeling guilty all Crimble about this so today cracked-on with making my own PD antler nuts:
IMG_20150103_185934_edit_edit_zps4d0af8f1.jpg

They are a little smaller than the ones I commissioned over on BCUK and more to scale for use on my hat.

Thanks for reminding me what I can do if I get off my a*se.

Cheers!

K

Back